Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tired of ganking? plz read

sfgsdg

why do peoples gank?, is it becous of the pointless title system that have done nothing good for this game, and why the hell can u gett pvp points for killing a claners if u are a claner?
    so would claners gank claners if ther was nothing to gain? i dont think so..

/Tolbat

omni ws omni shouldent giw pvp points

only claner ws omni and omni ws claner should giw pvp points

Calvara:

"this is not everquest"?

The only place to pvp on a pvm server was the arena and everyone was so pvp retarded they just ganked there, i sure as hell wish this wasn't everquest too!
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Very true, Lequack does seem to be a very fair PvP'er =)

Originally posted by bigb
    Arenas are for duels , 2ho is for wars .
    /me doesnt understand why lamers even have to GANK
    Coming from fatcrusher??? hmmm

Thumbs up ....

Agree with Quack on the "Accept to fight" system in arenas, but I would like to see even more things changed. The arena is the training ground for omni/clan, so they have more skills when they enter a war sone. Why do I see clanners in my training ground? If I compare this to RL, it would be like the US leting soldiers from Iraq come to theyre training camps and try to kill.....
    Make the omni/clan arena offlimits to the other side....will help a little against gankers and would make the ones trying to fight the other side come to mmd/2ho.....The supposed war sones.
    I used to phear running through 2ho/mmd, but now u dont even see 1 person there....Nice war :P
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Angry

I love to see /duel implemented. Drop the suppression gass in cities and other areas so I can kill clanners on sight, make the arena 100% with the /duel option for a 1-on-1 or team vs team.

----------
    I'll kill omni anytime and anyhow i can, be it arena or somewhere else. Don't see anything wrong with that. We're at war.
    ----------

Are omnis at war with omnis? lol because the first time I was ganked I was jumped by 4 green omnis in omni-ent. Clan VS omni excuse for ganking in arena is a lame coverup for 10 year old cowards that are afraid to fight one on one and have no sense of honor, sportsmanship, or respect for others.

Half

I don't have problems with ganking, except when you're ganking people half your level. If a level 100 ganks a level 70, I guess I wouldn't care. But cmon, I got killed by a 150 at 70 once..
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

It's not very easy being killed by a 150 at 70. :P

Arenas shouldn't work under the same rules as all the other 0% areas. A duel function that allowed you to specifiy all the people who would duel each other could then be zoned into their own arena. We already have missions that spawn, why not individual arenas? This would also elminate those annoying nts who like to enter arena and area nuke everyone just cause. And as long as you can gain pvp points in the arena, pvp in the outside world will remain scarce. There's really no reason to go to DAV etc, when you can get neophyte just sitting in Tir for a few weeks. Blah.

Assuming that the system isn't going to be changed, it is lame to gank in the arena. Ganking anywhere else...well, it's war. Anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

Pvp is fun. It's all the title crap that makes it so stupid and attracts all the idiots of Rubi Ka.

D'oh. My bad. 75 ganked by a level 150.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12