Thread: Ao = Mtg?

Ao = Mtg?

"Booster packs have been standard in card-based games for years," said Trond Arne Aas, Funcom's newly appointed President and CEO. "We're excited about modifying this idea for our players in massively multiplayer games and we're convinced that our competitors will soon come out with booster packs of their own."

This is a MMORPG, NOT a cardgame last I checked. I know there's lots of little kiddies, certain people with no life, and the unfortunate parents of either that pay out the ass for little pieces of paper with some snazzy artwork and stats. I am none of the above.

By the way, booster packs cost around $3 last I checked, and while I might pay around that much for a patch (Yes, this booster is nothing but a patch players are going to have to all pay for), I'm not going to pay $20 for the same lame ass game which is still broken after a year, all over again, just so I can get new features which were supposed to be included from launch. $20 for an expansion to a weakly implemented PVP system? $20 for more bugs?

As for giving it to a friend... That's a pretty f^cked up scheme if I ever heard one. Bascially, every player is supposed to go out and get someone -else- to buy into this crap, on the basis that our crap will work better if they buy more crap for us.

Trond Arne Aas, go shoot yourself with one of those rockets you claim to have designed you money grubbing bastard.

Consider this account cancelled.

I'm still not seeing how they can compare AO to a card-based game. They are not even similar....

As for paying $19.95 for it...hmmmm. I'll buy the booster pack and even shadowlands....but only after they fix the basic problems with the game.

If you add any type of matter to a pile of bronto turd...the pile just gets bigger....

If you add features to a broken game...the game is still broken....
    .: Naraya :.