I see that sounds are set to be improved in the booster pack. I'm hoping we get alot more ambient sound.

Especially:

Crowd Chatter- nothing recogizable- just the sound of a lot of people jabbering on. It should be played wherever a large crowd gathers, like at the BB in Entertainment, or around Fair Trade in Tir. It'd make the place seem alot more alive.

Vehicle Noises- they should make sounds as they drive/fly by. A Kodiak should have a rumble to it while it sits idle.

Footsteps- yes, I know we can hear them already, but it'd be great if they had a more "heavily equipped" sort of sound. Some big Trox in tank armor should really clank and rattle when he runs by.

Human Mob Noises- Human mobs should say things, or yawn, or burp, or fart- something. Would be great if they occasional called things out to one another... "area clear"... or something.

Wind- not just during storms. I'd like to hear the wind blow while i'm in town, and maybe see some trash or tumbleweeds blow by, too. :P

I'd never noticed the radio chatter in some of the Omni outposts until about a month ago- I don't know if it's new or what- but it adds alot of atmosphere. More of that would be great.