Thread: Attacked by Joo.......

Attacked by Joo.......

Went to steps of Madness to check it out, came out and was standing there sorting my packs when...

Attacked by Joo.....
    Attacked by Joo.....
    Attacked by Joo.....
    Attacked by Joo.....

He was sooo cute.
    Reminds me of my adv friends, cept he wouldn't roll around when I asked him to.

I really hated to give him the boot.

I have this terrible secret I must confess.

When i was about level 40ish , selling what i could to the store to get money for stuff. (yalm or car)

I tragically remember selling a disc called Nullity Sphere Disc to the store not knowing what it was.
    Does the pain ever go away?

Awww, I really need to go see Joo, George and Pwnz. They seem cute.

Oh and - I sold Grid Armor to shop once. *hits head repeatedly*

haven't we all done something stupid?
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

I keep literally every instruction disc and crystal i get off Boss mobs, out of fear of selling something that ends up being uber and rare and worth millions.

One of these days I should get someone to go through them and tell me whats worth what

Heh, I ran into a whole pack of leets in the Andromeda area, led by one really big leet, can't remember his name.

Joo drops this http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=152793&t=ag which I have to admit to using sometimes when trying to squeeze that top heal out.

The big glowing leet in Andromeda is a boss mob. I went hunting him one day. Apparently he has a random name, because I saw him twice, with two different names... the one I remember was hilarious. "Flurrytail the Noob Exterminator."
    Vashti "Zikra" Clemente
    Intelligence Operative - SPARTA

Mwerevu, Meta-Physicist

Beware of pretty faces that you find / a pretty face can hide an evil mind!

I thought it was Pheared the Noob Exterminator...
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

The name is random when the mob spawns, from my observations. Like Diablo boss mobs.
    Vashti "Zikra" Clemente
    Intelligence Operative - SPARTA

Mwerevu, Meta-Physicist

Beware of pretty faces that you find / a pretty face can hide an evil mind!

Sparklefoot the Dood Exterminator