Thread: Upddate:

Post Upddate:

Due to the ICC being given emergency powers to influence their whole jurisdiction on the planets Citizens, the role of the High Court Of Justice has become Obsolete.

In light of the recent actions taken by the ICC, I have organised the Omni-Tek Republican Army (O-T.R.A). With the possibility of large peacekeeper forces taking over role as protectors and overseers of our planet i deem this to be a threat to our way of life and our very existence.

We will openly create Anarchy and disruption for the ICC as much as possible. We will take out their Peacekeepers where ever they be found. We make a stand now.
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

"We will openly create Anarchy and disruption for the ICC as much as possible. We will take out their Peacekeepers where ever they be found. We make a stand now."

Hmm you call Clanners that do this to OT terrorists ... what will this make you in the eyes of ICC and the rest of the corps?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander ...
    What ye sow ye shall reap ...

Get the hint? Start "removing" ICC troops and you can NEVER claim (incorectly as it happens) that all Clanners are trators and terrorists.
    Promoo - Agent, Clan on Rimor
    Still alive but now dressed in spandex and called Big Gun in CoH
    Keeper Of Tiggy

Happy Tree Friends - The best animation on the web

since when have the ICC been givewd emergency powers? that have never happened. go read the ews. and stop provoking to actions against a force that will jstu delete your DNA and kill you.

The ICC is also Omni-Tek and they will obay. If you dont (no matter who you are) then i guess your on a one man (?) war

good luck
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

since when have the ICC been givewd emergency powers? that have never happened. go read the ews. and stop provoking to actions against a force that will jstu delete your DNA and kill you.
    This is where the ICC was granted Emergency Powers.

The ICC is also Omni-Tek and they will obay.
    The ICC is a conglomerate of all Corporations in the known galaxy. They are the ones who granted the mining rights to Omni-Tek on Rubi-Ka and they are the ones who determine if the actions of Omni-Tek warrant a review of its lease. They are not a subsidiary of Omni-Tek nor are we theirs.

In light of the recent actions taken by the ICC, I have organised the Omni-Tek Republican Army (O-T.R.A). With the possibility of large peacekeeper forces taking over role as protectors and overseers of our planet i deem this to be a threat to our way of life and our very existence.

We will openly create Anarchy and disruption for the ICC as much as possible. We will take out their Peacekeepers where ever they be found. We make a stand now.
    As a citizen of Omni-Tek I can tell you at this time that if you proceed with these actions then two things will happen.

1. You will force Omni-Tek to deal with you as a rebellious faction. President Ross does not brook any opposition or open defiance to his authority from employees.

2. If you are successful in:

"create(ing) Anarchy and disruption for the ICC as much as possible."

then you will force the ICC to declare Omni-Tek in violation of its Lease and all Omni-Tek employees will be forced to leave Rubi-Ka.

And seeing that you are Nano-mage, this effectively is a death sentence to you as well as all of your breed.

If you wish to fight the ICC then do your fellow Omni-Tek employees the favor of changing your allegiance to Clan so that the rest of us will not suffer from your actions.
    Simon "Mymir" Baptist
    The Boswell Syndicate

(ooc)
    Arila wrote:
    "go read the ews."

BAAAAA!!!

sorry could not help myself.
    Promoo - Agent, Clan on Rimor
    Still alive but now dressed in spandex and called Big Gun in CoH
    Keeper Of Tiggy

Happy Tree Friends - The best animation on the web

In response to Mymir,

1: We do not act nor do we openly recongise ourselves as Omni-Tek Employees.

2: Our actions will be in direct response to the ICC's proposed actions against Omni-Tek, I do not care about my loss of life, what i do care about is the fellow people i have grown up with.

3 I am a nanomage yes, and i do not act for thecommunity as a whole, i act as one.
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..