Thread: What do these items do?

What do these items do?

No one's been able to tell me and I have tried every trade skill item I can get my hands on:

Glow Art (If it was actual art I could put in my apartment...)
    Spin Art (If it was actual art I could put in my apartment...) (And why can't I reclaim it's metal?)
    Notum Fragment, Notum Chip, Notum Shard, Notum etc (Shouldn't these be used in making nano-bots?) (Why can't I extract ore from it?) (How about cut and polish it, then put it in a ring?)
    Spike Ring (Why can't I get it's metal?)

Post any others that you can't find a use for.

I want to know something else, shouldn't I be able to make rings, etc. that add special abilities? Maybe use a nano instruction disk, notum, and a vial of nano bots to add the abilities?

If any players can answer these questions, I'd be glad to hear. If FC can answer these questions, I'd like to hear. Thanks.

all questions answered

spin and glo art - useful for sellin
    notum chips, etc... useful for keepin. FC has something up their collective sleeves. worst case scenerio, they will all be destroyed by another freak global accident and will only be useful for sellin.

my question, what good are engies for?
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened