Thread: How can we know when Tarasque is up?

How can we know when Tarasque is up?

I'm close to breaking level 100 on my main (ya, ya, I'm still a n00b, whatever) and I'd like to at least get to poke around the inside of camelot while it's being fought over (so I get ganked x million times, so what?)

But how can I know when there's gonna be stuff going on and when there will be emptiness?
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Unfortunatly for you, being omni, you wont even get past the stairway because none of your fellow omnis go there anymore (they have no organisation skills haha *poke*)
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Grid in, yalm into castle (until you can fluff the guards off you), and contact TC/MOK/Trinity and join their guilds. They're locking all other omni out of tara loot.

Re: How can we know when Tarasque is up?

Originally posted by Kenlon
    (so I get ganked x million times, so what?)

Or maybe you get KILLED x million times?

Hey if I'm sub level 100, and I get attacked by someone 150+, it's a gank. Like what I do to leets and such when running to missions. *hit brawl* *gank*

--
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Hey if I'm sub level 100, and I get attacked by someone 150+, it's a gank. Like what I do to leets and such when running to missions.
    Its not a gank pfft. Its the bigger fish feasting on the smaller fish. Someday you'll be a bigger fish. If thats your argument, then nobody higher can attack a lower lvl because its a gank. Skilled people can avoid, kill higher lvls. 0% zone = watch yourself.

It's not ganking when you go in an area knowing that the people in there will kill you if they can. It *is* ganking when you get yalm-rooted while flying to a mission in 2ho.

Originally posted by Shub
    It's not ganking when you go in an area knowing that the people in there will kill you if they can. It *is* ganking when you get yalm-rooted while flying to a mission in 2ho.
    Oh deary.. better run fast if you target "hajk" in yalm then.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

If your omni, and want to know when there is a camelot you jsut have to know who to talk to... And relize that untill more omni regains intrest in the place clan are going to keep wining...

But the fact is there are problems with the playability in large scale battles like that... thats all.

I also want to add that I am suportive of the lower players going, so long as they relize that they are going to die alot more, and that they are making the lag worse, so my sugestion is to go a few times to get the hang of the place as you work up in the levels... To be effective you really need to be 130+ at least....

And relize that on both sides of the fence (clan/omni) you are likely to be on the bottom of the loot chain...

I am no authority on the place... its just my opinion.
    Last edited by Skymarshal; Aug 17th, 2002 at 05:06:42.
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Originally posted by Evan "Zenoman" Laurence

Its not a gank pfft. Its the bigger fish feasting on the smaller fish. Someday you'll be a bigger fish. If thats your argument, then nobody higher can attack a lower lvl because its a gank. Skilled people can avoid, kill higher lvls. 0% zone = watch yourself.

Well, those fish shouldnt be lowed to eat those smaller fish. I was out in EFP the other day, and say a lvl 170 wipe out a small part of lvl 80's out there. That should not be alowed. a lvl 200, could prolly take on an entire party of lvl 100's.
    Just because a fish CAN eat another, doesnt mean he should be allowed to...

they need to fix the PvP lvls.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Shub
    Clan killing clan without duel= gank

omni killing omni without duel= gank

Clan/omni killing omni/clan in 25% zone= never gank, it's a kill

Attacking other people duelling clan or omni can maybe be considered gank too...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Turin

Well, those fish shouldnt be lowed to eat those smaller fish. I was out in EFP the other day, and say a lvl 170 wipe out a small part of lvl 80's out there. That should not be alowed. a lvl 200, could prolly take on an entire party of lvl 100's.
    Just because a fish CAN eat another, doesnt mean he should be allowed to...

they need to fix the PvP lvls.

the low lvl fish shouldent go to a place wher they know a big fish can kill them and eat them.. its not hard to stay away from the 25% waters wher the lvl 200 fhises hunt. i was akf in 2ho for 25 mins whitout being attackt or killd.. so i dont think ther is to much problems staying away from lvl 200 chars

/ Tolbat lvl 153 fish