Thread: The disc of many secrets

The disc of many secrets

The seal looked dangerous... Have heard rumours from our forfathers that this kind of seal could lead one to instant and permanent death if failed to disarm. DNA altering virus... This thing still exist?
    *looks at the sealed container without a blink, falling into his thoughts*

"There was something mentioned about this when we were sneaking into the Omni Labs with my bro Whitedread in our youth *smiles*.. Merely to steal some empty discs and emitters. We saw those 2 scientist argueing over a subject defined as "The Virus-D.O.A-".. Then we couldnt really got what they were up to.. Just thought another way to get rid of failed subjects of their experiments.. Foolish me..
    Omni just gets rid of those 'subjects' by sending them to Norhern regions where we reside. So there must have been something else... Mysterious deaths of Omni employees without a single sign of violence...."

Minutes are followed by minutes. Sware was just sitting and staring to the Sealed Container with strange marks on it...

"But why did we get this? Thats what I am after... Such devices wont harm one such as me dont worry.." he said to Nirlin as she was about to prod him to check if he was allright.

*Sware gets his hood and blackcoat on rushed into the streets of Tir..He knew where he was going... To pay an old friend a visit.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

(( Bump for VoF readers, this was kinda background ))
    Lion Strimple aka Sware