By reading this youll tell that I play a docter.

1. FIX THE HEALTH BARS!!!!! for the love of god please, people have come near death from this problem.

2.FIX THE SHORT CUT THINGIES IN THE TOOLBAR, They are supposed to be grayed out when you cant use them but some times they are not grayed out then when you try to use for example fling shot it says please wait for your previous attack to complete

3. Change the color of carbonum armor, pink, =|, and change the model for the helmet =) pllllleeeeaaaassssseeeeeeee

4. For Nano Mage, Due to the fact that we have so much less health then all the other classes dont you think we should have a considerable amount of more nano. at lvl 150 (im nano Mage) a solitus has only about 100-300 less than me while i have a thousand or two less hp then him.

5.Give Docs a pharm tech buff? why do the engineers have it??? Think about it

6.Im not sure about this one so dont go crazy at me. I honestly think docters shouldn't have grid warps. Perhaps instead something that if casted on a dead body can bring them back to life if casted within 3-5 seconds or something (just thinking) or something that makes them invulnerable for about 10 seconds but they cant attack move or do anything. just sit there.

7.Uhmmm Fixer HOTS, and Constitution Magnification. They are exactly the same thing exact Fixer hots heal for a lot more at the same ql. Constition magnification is worthless. No one wants doc hots anymore because they last for 2 minutes when the others last for half an hour.

8. No epsilon purge, no one can use it. Rather make stims with the epsilon purge as an effect but removes all hostile buffs not just less than 35 ncu but it had like a 5 minute re-usage time so debuffs can still be used in pvp.

9.Docs damage over time never really did anything in pvm. I can cast wrack and ruin and i dont notice a differance on a mob.

10.INITIVE DEBUFFS DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AGAINST MOBS. It slows down a player but does nothing to a mob.

11.Debuffs should not be so easy to get rid of, using a lower debuff to get rid of it.

12. Fix nano resist make it work=)

Cant think of any others atm, ill edit the post if I can.