Thread: No more doggie biscuits

Thumbs down No more doggie biscuits

Why not make a sticky thread for what the players think the next profession should get tweaked?

I mean its only fair, and im sure everyone agrees with me ... well at least some of the higher level people that we (ADVS) need some tweakin. Lets put up a sticky thread, kind of like fund raiser... and see who will give us a *bump*. We need help, we starving out here. No more doggie biscuits ( small % increase to polymorphs)... give us the real meal already! We salivating already....

cub

Re: No more doggie biscuits

Originally posted by Cub
    Why not make a sticky thread for what the players think the next profession should get tweaked?
    Because the profession with most players would get the most votes / posts?

Relax, we are aware of the issues with all professions, but as I have said a few times now, we can't fix everything in one patch. We will probably have a version of such a thread up, but not in this forum.

Cz

Ok thanks Cz ... /prostrate Nice to know you guys moderate the forums regularly... U replied quite fast !

Thanks for the reassurance. I'll wait a little while longer and see what you guys are up to.

/me crosses his fingers

it would be nice to see some kind of schedule posted on the community website for the order in which professions will be re-evaluated. it would at least let people know they haven't been forgotten about when patch after patch goes by and they don't see any improvement in regards to their profession.

I don't necessarily agree that the profession with the most players would get the most votes.

I play an agent, but I think that overall, fixers need the most help at the moment. Adventurers are pathetic at PVP, they need some major improvements as well.

Agents don't need any massive overhaul, we just need a couple bugs fixed regarding our profession. (group heals while under false profession taking 10 seconds, as well as some concealment fixes)

I agree, this post was made last year, seemed like fun to bump it