Thread: Bye

Bye

You ain't gonna miss me I ain't going to miss you. My Friends in and out of HOGG are long gone now. Funcom you pee'd in my Cheerio’s so I thought I would pee in your pool for a while. After all fair is fair.

I am done screaming at FC and charging Windmills. This is my last post. I wish you all the best of luck with AO. God knows you'll need it.

And know you can't have my stuff or my rightfully earned Millions of credits. I think the greatest money sink in this game will be the millions held onto by players who leave the game in disgust.

So in closing /flip!!!

Bye Fowl, I don't hate ya, in fact I totally empathize with you.. good luck in all that you do,

and you should log into Rk-1 one last time and Ill show you my new dance scripts and leet tricks for free

*Hugs hon*

"And know you can't have my stuff or my rightfully earned Millions of credits. I think the greatest money sink in this game will be the millions held onto by players who leave the game in disgust. "

Thats just redicilous and greedy, if there just gonna be lost why not give em to some1 like me? When i leave im giving all my stuff away.

Woot

Originally posted by Emiko
    Bye Fowl, I don't hate ya, in fact I totally empathize with you.. good luck in all that you do,

and you should log into Rk-1 one last time and Ill show you my new dance scripts and leet tricks for free

*Hugs hon*
    Hey Emiko when can I see those dances
    I see Kupotek all the time and I understand you two have work and busy schedules but man o man would I like to see you bust a groove heh.
    Wizard's First Rule, people are stupid.
    Wizard's Eigth Rule- Deserve Victory. -Terry Goodkind / Author

My 100th post!

I Am A: Chaotic Good Elf Ranger
    Find outWhat D&D Character Are You?

S.H.Y.E.N.I.A.: Synthetic Hydraulic Youth Engineered for Nocturnal Infiltration and Assassination
    What Cyborg are you?

Re: Woot

Originally posted by Karine "Shyenia" Ganes

Hey Emiko when can I see those dances
    I see Kupotek all the time and I understand you two have work and busy schedules but man o man would I like to see you bust a groove heh.

I AM Kupotek

Can we say

DOH!

Shows my social prowess lol. See ya in game Emiko.
    Wizard's First Rule, people are stupid.
    Wizard's Eigth Rule- Deserve Victory. -Terry Goodkind / Author

My 100th post!

I Am A: Chaotic Good Elf Ranger
    Find outWhat D&D Character Are You?

S.H.Y.E.N.I.A.: Synthetic Hydraulic Youth Engineered for Nocturnal Infiltration and Assassination
    What Cyborg are you?

can i have your stuff?
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)