Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atrox breed caps are a joke

wether the beam is

more powerfull then dual wielded native alloys/pipes is debatable at best.

these things have been compared to death already and the results are pretty damn inconclusive with duals having the advantage of multiple specials to smack the smurf and the beam being something the gift from above to help the poor atrox pour tons of ip into his gimped mental skills.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Exclamation Atrox

I think that the breed should completely outdo the Solitus in their specialized area. I think that they should, knowing that they made every breed based on the Solitus, to add up all of the skill points in the abilities, ect. and Minus from intel psy sense or whatever, and add the points taken away to the Green skills. For example, adding it to the atroxes strength and stamina. This would make the atrox the most powerful, while the Nanos would be equally as powerful with their respected nano formulas, and the Opifex would be made to be the best with range weapons, and anything else that uses sense and agil. The solitus would be equal all around as he was meant to be. But my belief is that if the other breed were meant to be better than the solitus in one specific area, then do that and keep it babalnced at the cap.
    Atrox smart. No make fun. Atrox Smart. Atrox getting mad. No make fun of me! Atrox really mad. Atrox punch you on top of head and send you screaming out through your butthole. Atrox happy. Atrox go get beer. Atrox party.

Diamondfists - Level 9 Martial Artist

"Lord we give you Curley. Try not to piss him off."

208 its not alot

Some Breed only gear would me nice and they will be in the future.
    Try playing a Nanobreed they at the end have such crappy HP its shocking.

But my main moan is the unless go play a solitis charc you are gonna make things more difficult for yourself in many areas.
    MKII armour is a good example.

Angry

208???? OMG what a ripp off!!
    Keep your breed items i want my 208 points..oh ya and its really unfair when a lvl 140 nanomage can suit up in full ql 200 opol elite, but its pretty much impossible for an atrox to even think about a full set of ql 200 Bio mech...and what do we get in trade? a beam...I'll tell you were you were you can stuff that beam....

173 enforcer...Gol.

Smile

you guys can have the beam...gimme my 208 points!!!!

Talking Jealous MA? :)

I must say that I'm against "Race/Profession" restricted items in general. Like why does all the usable guns have "Adventurer" as requirement? (Kaen-Archibald Kolt, BBI Faithful, Ithaca Vulture) ...even some of the swords, like the "SOL Executioner, Eastwind katana"

Besides, NTs with their nukes and MP with their pets really shouldn't have any more HP, or they would be too powerful melee fighters besides their nanos. Like the "Shades of lubrication" and the "Kevlar vest of dr Jones" isn't enough to make other jealous

Man, btw what time will the servers be up in central time? Oh yeah--

G I V E U S O U R P O I N T S ! !
    Atrox smart. No make fun. Atrox Smart. Atrox getting mad. No make fun of me! Atrox really mad. Atrox punch you on top of head and send you screaming out through your butthole. Atrox happy. Atrox go get beer. Atrox party.

Diamondfists - Level 9 Martial Artist

"Lord we give you Curley. Try not to piss him off."

Add up the stats and balance the breeds.

Sheesh!
    Primordiax RPG - Our World, Your Imagination
    http://www.primordiax.com

Muckbeast - MMO Game Developer Blog
    http://www.muckbeast.com

No no I think it is fine, in the end all Atroxs manage to cast most yet all nanos, Im talking enforcer, soldier? hmm I dont nkow about OS Tho.

Its that higher Stam that gives them the ability to wear ql 200 armor self? Maybe with pillows ifyou dont use the stam implants.

Atrox have done fine, why change it, dont change ANY Breed for that fact.
    Filthgrinder, Soldier Of Legion[size=0.1]
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>[/size]
    Do you belive?
    Which Personality Disorder Do I Have?
    My type is: KAE.
    Killer 93% - Achiever 66% - Explorer 26% - Socializer 13%
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>

Account Created : 2001-06-27 13:42:4

Originally posted by Frost
    No no I think it is fine, in the end all Atroxs manage to cast most yet all nanos, Im talking enforcer, soldier? hmm I dont nkow about OS Tho.

Its that higher Stam that gives them the ability to wear ql 200 armor self? Maybe with pillows ifyou dont use the stam implants.

With your highest char being 88 how do you feel you have the knowledge to wiegh in on this matter?

Maybe you do have some keen insight at 88. I am just curious.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Originally posted by Frost

Spoken like a true solitus!

Sorry, but it is total BS that all Atrox characters have to deal with 3 expensive stats their entire character life (especially when one of them, sense, is a vital base stat for TONS of non-nano skills) and yet do not even have a commensurate advantage in str/stam and health.

We've been going about this the wrong way, trying to get the Atrox breed fixed.

Hey Funcom... If you fix the Atrox breed (boost the ability scores to make it fair), I'll pay you $10.

Now I'm speaking their language.

Not to be a stick in the mud...

But I seem to remember ages ago a certain patch that was an attempt to change the skills costs for Adventurers....and it blew badley..so bad they had to change it back (the skill costs went crazy...they yahd a few skills changed to green then back.becasue the coding went wrong).

So if they ahd a problem with this...would they not have a issue with changing a Breeds skill color?? Perhaps they might be able to just raise the cap level..but I dont think they can change skill colors like some here are asking for.

As for the loss of 208 points....as much as this sounds horrible you shoudl note something: if someone (the poster) didnt sit down with a calculator and worked it out..hardley anyone woudl have noticed, with all the twinking with items and implants int eh game, its hard to keep track. And frankly, after this long it might be too long to change things now, bad as that seems.

Lastly, Atrox are supposed to be a bit dim you know. You are stronger (the description never said your were supposed to ahve hundreds of not thousands more hps that everyone..just you were bigger and stronger and had better staimna). Personally..it makes for more of a challenge to play a Atrox nano casting class, for it breaks the monotiny. If I have to get a buff becasue im plain to dumb to be able to cast it..Ill get it

BUT.....you might have something with the loss of points however. There may not be a fix..untill the theorized stuff in shadowlands is put out. Who knows..maybe Atroxs will rule in Shadowlands....:P

Originally posted by Metalynx

hardley anyone woudl have noticed

Lastly, Atrox are supposed to be a bit dim you know. You are stronger (the description never said your were supposed to ahve hundreds of not thousands more hps that everyone..just you were bigger and stronger and had better staimna).
    Um, people noticed.

Atroxes wouldn't mind having to suffer in the nano skill and nano pool department if we were actually able to make up for it in the offensive/damage dealing/hit point departments.

Even Atrox-ish professions like soldiers get screwed by this. So it isn't just a problem when someone tries to play a profession that is poorly suited to Atroxes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12