Thread: Proof: To all that beleive that Funcom keeps their promises!

broken promises!

READ IT!
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...articles/1800L

As you've seen in the update to our Envisioned and In Progress sections before the holidays, we published the list of items from our discussions that were currently in development, and those that wed begin working on shortly. Some players voiced concerns regarding the additions to the In Progress and Envisioned sections as not necessarily being "new," and they were absolutely correct. These aren't new ideas; these are the promises we made to the players over the course of the development cycle that we intend to keep.
    The envision list has been updated since and no longer displays all these promise features which included Territory Control in a some form!

Now we can better understand why that envision section was removed, its because Funcom did not want to leave trails to show everyone it was breaking its promises!

And all those that were around back then and read that article can confirm this, perhaps one of you can dig upa archive of the envisioned page!
    Last edited by andertec; Aug 20th, 2002 at 04:52:43.

So I guess you were playing then stopped and started again and saw there was no Envisioned section. I guess that would explain why some people post like it had just dissapeared without and notice.

No, I never stopped, my account has been paid for 18 months!

FC said they removed the section not cause they won t do it, but because they didn t know when at the time, I beleive.

I am bringing it up, because alot of people seem to not remeber what FC promised and are willing to pay for features that were announced as being part of the game!

You assumed it would be free. Funcom never promised that. Apparently, you were wrong in assuming that. *shrug*

I've said it before...and Ill keep quietly saying it...

Shyt happens. Sometimes a Software company cant keep promises. Since this game is constantly changing for more content, sometimes things that were thought up originally end up not being possible later (yes we all know..FC released AO waaaayyy to early, but personally I think they have more than made up for that despite te seemingly legions of people who naysay them).

Havent you all made a promis and ended up not being able to exactlly come thru?? Hell other companies did....Look at Windows 98......

Edit: Just removed the whole post

Promises are made and promises are broken. Facts of life

I keep editing because I hit the submit button too fast
    Last edited by Sjoko; Aug 16th, 2002 at 21:35:09.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.