Thread: Lush Fields Resort Diveing Towers

Lush Fields Resort Diveing Towers

How long has there been a working "elevator" at the diveing towers at the Lush Resort? I just happen to be wandering around there and try walking onto from the backside of the platform at the bottom and before I know it I here the elevator bleep and I'm falling. Also words appear in the chat window saying "Hope I don't miss."
    It drops you over the pool but you can manuver yourself to hit the either of the diving platforms (Warning it will hurt!)

realy? the elevator works now? I remember beeing very disappointed first time I was there, and the damn thing didn't let me dive!
    but then I got my yalm, and could get to the top by myself

Actually it says "better not miss the pool..." when you're 'ported up

/me wishes for a big splash as she hits the water

I didn't think what I said sounded right

Yeah, I noticed they were fixed too! Wheeeee WE FINALLY GOT SOMETHING FIXED!!! HUZZAH!!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Exclamation WARNING! DIVING PLATFORM = DEATH

There is a bug that can give u 500+ dmg as u ride up. You have less than 600 hitpoints u can die just like that. Your body remains on top until it disappears, so it is a falling up dmg bug.

Now, for falling down, sometimes even if u land in the water u can take 700+ dmg.

Also, if u fall off the side and hit the concrete, u can actually take an original 700+ fall dmg PLUS some weird bounce dmg that gives u a little bonus dmg and shows up as a second line in chat:

You take 700 dmg!
    You take 60 dmg!

It's screwed, its dangerous, so do NOT go up there, don't even get NEAR the elevator area cause it will port u up even if the lift is at the top, unless u have around 800+ hitpoints.

I have seen many many deaths because of this.
    • Shenhiroko: Martial Artist: RK1-OmniTek: Entropy Dawn Org
    • Codewitch: Nano Technician: RK1-Clan
    Main Profession: Explorer of Rubi-Ka
    Latest News:My NT is dual wielding Leet dolls until I can find Fazeka Crystal...Phear the Leets!

ok mr lifeguard =)

"No running by the pool!!!"

so... if I get this straight, they kinda fixed it, but after they did, it turned into a nightmare, and we players would be better off it they had just left it alone?

....sounds...familiar, in a strange way

Talking HEHHEHEHHEHHEH

This is high level content

For me 600 damage is nothing, so I finally can do someting that under 60 can't.

/sarcasm off

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

I've jumped off the high dive many times, and never taken any damage at all, but I have always flown to the top, and made sure I was pointed in the right direction by going third person view.
    Haven't jumped off in a little while though

2k Life...Diving No Prob

I look forward to tonight to jump into the game and dive to my hearts content....

Talking Whoohoo! I'm the new Lifeguard!

Okay:

No Running!
    No Peeing in the water!
    No Dunking - it's all fun and games till someone drowns!
    No Belly Flops - cause you might suffer internal injuries!
    No Robots in the pool - they rust!
    No Armor - You must wear swimsuits or be nekkid!
    And NO FUN! or too many ppl will find out and the pools will get crowded!

However you can drink and swim...
    • Shenhiroko: Martial Artist: RK1-OmniTek: Entropy Dawn Org
    • Codewitch: Nano Technician: RK1-Clan
    Main Profession: Explorer of Rubi-Ka
    Latest News:My NT is dual wielding Leet dolls until I can find Fazeka Crystal...Phear the Leets!

it's all fun and games till someone drowns
    Unless you count drowning people as a game, then it's all fun and games, and then more fun and games.

When I was a kid my dad always used to say:

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, then it's just fun in the dark.

Re: Whoohoo! I'm the new Lifeguard!

Originally posted by Medusa
    No Robots in the pool - they rust!
    That and you'll electrocute the other swimmers...

Speaking of Drowning Pool, the Lead singer, Dave Williams. was found dead on the bus today.

It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye. The it's just a game. "Find the eye".