Thread: am i being too harsh? =o

am i being too harsh? =o

oki doki well heres my ting:

i have a low lvl alt, wanna pvp him..i love pvp

rarley will anyone pvp him to the death, cause..well..hes scary.

my new idea is to ask ppl if dey wanna pvp, give em a chance to ready up, etc.

if they say yes, cool, a fairly fair fight (ima arena man), if they say no and are in arena, especially if they have a title, im thinkin about just killin em if they arent waiting on a specific duel, which ill ask.

its more fun to kill em than to watch title huggers turn u down because they know u can kill em!

am i being to harsh? =o
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

As long as they are clanners..kill away !

ah yes another thing...1. if its a clannah, dey dead..das np

but im talking about players that just sit in arena and wait for fights, but turn ppl they know that can kill them down, and then gank others...o_o i mean i sit in arena all day, but hell, ill pvp anyone who can my lvl, and I only think of ganking if the case is as above O_o
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?

It's your own decission; but do know most titled twinks have mains that wont like you (your main) for killing their twink

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

aye, i hab decided to stick with dueling only omnis that agree! ..geee, teh idea seems much more stupid once im fully awake O_o *yawn*
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

In the arena u should always ask same sided people if they want to duel. It is after all an arena ... don't want to come with the excact written statement from a dictionary. But in short terms it means u fight pre-aranged fights, normally where both part's agree. Of course.. if they are opposite side.. well gank em after all measures
    ----------------------------------------
    Nyleve, lvl 220 Soldier
    DocNyl, lvl 210 Eternalist
    ----------------------------------------
    General of Legion

Lowbie twinks are for ganking.. most get outsides anyway so it might not be a fair duel.. clan/omni dont factor really at level 10.

Anyway do what you think is fun.. I just draw the line at ganking when people are dueling.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

yah dah only thing that made me post this at 6 am

is cuz i dont see why lvl 25 twinks that i see gank anyone they can for title

yell at me cause i hit them back cuz they may lose it
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Get 'em all Noda
    Rawkster - 200 Agent
    Thorian - 200 Trader

I think theyre more pissed that they have to go get their big buffs again hehe
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Re: am i being too harsh? =o

Originally posted by Noda
    oki doki well heres my ting:

rarley will anyone pvp him to the death, cause..well..hes scary.

nah prolly just the 10 buffs u get are scary.
    low level pvp is a contest of who can get the most ncu and fill it with the most buffs- denotates complete skill .......riiight
    k
    Last edited by A²; Aug 15th, 2002 at 02:51:07.