Thread: An Exit in the Boss Room ?

An Exit in the Boss Room ?

What about making an Exit in the Boss Room ? Is there something more annoying then having to run out of a multi-levels team mission ?
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

Would be nice, but I can see why there isn't one there.

Boss blitzing, or fighting only the boss mob. It can be done if they have a easy out since critters don't jump levels to chase you.

Its not a imposible thing to pull off, just a bit time consuming. I even imagine out there some where are people with calcs and drop table frequency lists running there little legs off, lol.

Just look at the auction channel, every so often a set of some mob boss drop armor goes up for sale all at a given QL level. Or a whole mess of a weapon thats boss loot, all different QL levels.

Its not impossible to figure a single player could over time aquire a set, but try getting all the pieces at the same QL, its hard to do when your gaining exp.

There is a given trick that a certain class/level maybe can get certain items more often than others.

Must be a trade encouragement kind of thing.

I figure since I never to this day have seen the same kind of item drop twice off a bossat the same time that there has to be a formula to it, so its no stretch that the mathaticaly gifted could indeed reverse engineer the tables.

thats probably why they left a easy out exit "out"

the other possible reason is they just never thought of it.

But since programers in general have a god complex in there own little universes, lol, we will not defrock them of thier divinity and omnipotency here, and will take the first one as gosphel, lol.
    Phantomwulf, Enforcer, RK-2

Thumbs up

Good idea, Would be very useful if youve gone ld during a mission and lost all your maps :P