Thread: This is what I want, please tell me how to get it.

Unhappy This is what I want, please tell me how to get it.

Hello, I'm posting here cause I dont know how to get what I want and need. Its not only the phat lewt its umm other stuff aswell, stuff that I find umm no stuff that I just want.

First things first, I'm a clanner, I dont have a guild. I want a guild, that accepts me, I'm blunt and stuff. this is what I miss the most, I get really ****ing depressed cause I got nobody to talk with heh, and that sucks. you know the sentence "**** I gotta go guild event/thing", while your in a team, well most people gets really annoyed by that, but I get touched heh.

Secondly I want a gaily painted hood and padded coat (the coat is more of a wishful thinking thingie, or well maybe the gaily hood is aswell, but hey I'm allowed to dream now am I?) and since i gots no "uber"guild to back me up, I want to get the stuff on my own but not ninjaloot, whats the proposed action to take ? and I most certainly will not lick someones ass or boot to get what I want, thats against myself

heh well I guess thats what I want or something, those who know me know me, those who hate me flame me (alot of people do but hey I dont care really, and noer your hair is ugly, I bet you look like that irl hah)

gugu...

whats the deal with you?

before you had lotsa cash and stuff.

was it exploit cash?

oh no no , I do have lotsa cash and stuff, this is but what I want and need, I just wont pay '''''insane'''''' amounts of money for A. the coat, and B. bribing for raffles, I'm just not like that. Whats mine is mine heh.

maybe you will find what you are looking for under a bridge?

Maybe you will so aswell you damn troll ( I finally got to know what a troll is today! FINALLY someone took the time to explain what it was. hurray for me!)

maybe its at the bottom of the ocean, if you want me to help, id glady cement your feet into a cinder block and give you a nice friendship push into the atlantic.

Gee... thanks... Kahr can go straight to hell then (come visit me , hell is always recruiting )

wierdos
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

/me wonders if any of darksnakes posts have had any relevance

Originally posted by DarkSNaKE
    Gee... thanks... Kahr can go straight to hell then (come visit me , hell is always recruiting )
    its all fun and games, until DarkSNaKE banishes you to hell.

jho its ok ill help u get what u need.
    just ignore these people
    Snakee Atrox, Soldier

meow thank you ri, your a real friend

This is by far the most unfriendly community I've been taking part in. Dunno why I bother really.
    Garret "Necc" Scheer press officer of Desert Winds (MSAS)

Karma, the world's true equalizer.

Free Rubi-Ka!

Originally posted by Szticks
    This is by far the most unfriendly community I've been taking part in. Dunno why I bother really.
    These peopel hit me with soaps and stuff when I sleep ! HELP! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

:/

Talking

nice loose reference to Full Metal Jacket.

darksnake i need some of that stuff too and no guild for me. lets work together