Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fatcrusher AFK at Ent arena

Originally posted by Stromm
    Letah -

Put a sock in it. You AND Godly both are admitted gankers, don't bash meurgen and his friends for attacking a grey - no, a grey GANKER we were trying to rid the arena of. Funny how after Godly was killed 4 times, he says he stopped ganking 'a long time ago' 1 hour after he says tir is about ganking and thats why he does it (you were present at that time) you complain like this as though there was no reason to attack you that night.

We flushed you guys out real damn good. Thats the 'performance' in it. 'Enjoy your walk back.'

And i wouldn't give a rats ass about metallica86 if he didn't do what he did to fatcrusher and say he was proud of it.
    Uhm yes I gank, I kill clan and I kill them in where its supposed to happen; Tir. Oooooh now im bad I killed a clanner, aren't I supposed to do that? We're at war you know. Put an omni in arena and I won't attack him. Sigh, its a game where the OT-clan war is the main subject.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Re: Re: Re: Ok I didn't think I was gonna register here but........

Originally posted by Meurgen

*cough* grey? *cough*

Did you look up my level? Heh I didn't think so.

That wasn't why I was so proud of the moment... she was one of four casualties of that fight. Ahchew definitely wasn't grey... and he went down as well. Come to think of it... firerose was the only one of the group that was under my level! Now add to that the fact that the other 4 people in my team were lower level than me....

Sultanx and Demnspawnt did help a bit though.
    You were dark-orange to me, no I didnt look up your lvl, but I only wanted to quote you on the "even tms-ed part". Hehe, yes we got owned, but I had fun doing it, I hope you had too. I come back there every day, I get my behind owned real good now and then, but I love it; my fun When you "owned" us real bad we had a lot 'rotfl' 'lmao' on teamchat, you know how funny I looked with tms up getting pounded real bad? I tried to walk but all the impacts made me walk in circles lol.

I had a great time there and its what makes me come back each time.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Originally posted by Metallica86
    :sigh: I didnt come here to brag. I don't get it. To my knowledge, clan is not allowed in Omni-Tek terrirory. All I did was remove one.
    At the expense of injuring a guard from your side of the conflict... RP sense, thats low, RL sense, even lower.

Originally posted by Julia

Woot go clanners go!

But this tread was one funnies i ever seen. I never understand people who think that training is breaking rules....

well, to be honest, training is breaking the rules. Many people have found this out the hard way. Funcom considers training harassment. Training will (if you have a screenshot), first get you warned, and after several offenses can lead to a suspension or even banning.

I don't really care one way or another, but I do think it is a really cheesy tactic. It's equivalent to killing someone who is in a yal. Especially killing someone who is AFK. It's as cheesy as those engies that used to sent their bots on hunt before they logged, or those engies that named their bots /terminate and caused everyone within a certain radius to die.

I've seen someone pull 4 dragons on people in Camelot, because they've had MK shield running and could take a few hits before they died. I guess it all goes down to how low will you go.

lol

"Uhm, yes i gank"

"Uhm you think its special when you gank gray soldiers their TMS won't help them? did you look up that char?"

I rest my case.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

imo they should give talky walky to city guards so they can pack up when a player attack them and create their own train

Originally posted by Lauraeline
    imo they should give talky walky to city guards so they can pack up when a player attack them and create their own train
    hehe that would rock I give you that, like a train of lemmings lol

"kill kill kill kill kill"

Originally posted by Stromm
    lol

"Uhm, yes i gank"

"Uhm you think its special when you gank gray soldiers their TMS won't help them? did you look up that char?"

I rest my case.
    I dont mind him ganking me I expect that he does lol. I gank, I expect to be ganked and I love both, I dont mind dieing either, I got fun. Seems you get pissed a lot at gankers and such, doesnt that made you sad?

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Cool

Originally posted by Lauraeline
    /me shoots guard

guard: "10-4-9er at 1000x2550 Omni ent"

guards 2-100: "roger roger"

/me sees 100 guards running my direction

me: "OMG! RUN FOR THE HILLS BOYS!"

Fights would be so much more entertaining.

But for the record: The team ganking thing, sure that's fine... but the arena was a place intended for people to work on PvP skills/tactics by one on one duelling each other... IMO they should have a few high commander guards at the tir arena and a few Omnipol Supremes at the OT arena. I don't think the 'war' should be taken there.

Go to MMD and team gank all you want. I do all the time and it's great fun... and I think it fits with how things should be.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA OMFG MAN!
    Fatcrusher is a nice guy, I dueled him once before, so I should be mad...BUT....those pictures were so goddamned funny, you're off my KOS list metallica. Jesus, I spilled coffee all over myself I was cracking up so hard. yeah, it's wrong, blahblahblah, moral of the day, blahblah, respect for players, blahblahblah, but man....that was just folking hilarious *giggle*

Anyone that can make me laugh that folking hard deserves some props and respect, if for no other reason than pure comedy.

*never* go afk in enemy territory. Just watch your back metallica, cuz he's sure to own you the next time he spots you.

once more, GUFFAW, LOLZ, ROFLOLMAO, etc. ahem.

question

ok i got a question maybe someone can help me with.

If people can be banned for training guards in ent for example. why does funcom allow anyone to initiate and attack on one in there in the first place?

/me wonders why

-Wintermut3

Just for the record ive owned the **** out of him a fair few times since this incident . Fatcrusher lvl 169 enf and refusing to lvl , Why ? Go figure

Originally posted by Admirable

or those engies that named their bots /terminate and caused everyone within a certain radius to die.

LMAO!

You are my hero Metallica, death to Fatcrusher

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345