Thread: WTA Victory Points Package: 100,000

WTA Victory Points Package: 100,000

As title says auctioning Victory Points Package: 100,000
    Perfect for getting tokens! You can use this to get 1.4k tokens and Great for getting those NODROP Ofab weapons.

Min bid: 400m

Auction Ends 48 hours after first bid.

Min

/tell Lostdays
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

First bid received! C'mon folks! Bid away! This is not like buying VP items from someone else! This is so much more!

You can use the VP to buy the Ofab weapons which are all NODROP!
    You can use it to buy tokens! yes get that 1k token board and still have 30k VP Left ( Accomplished Victory Transfer from LE Tower Shop. Costs 7k VP and awards 100 tokens. 70k VP = 1k tokens ). Buy those LE Huds that are nodrop! the nodrop attacks!
    Do anything you want with them!

C'mon folks! Bid away! Less than one day left!

Only one bid folks?! We can do better!

450mil

/tell Trails

Online tonight 7pm gmt.

Awesome! Will contact the winner in game ASAP!

Ty for confirming my winning bid.

I will be online at 7pm GMT as stated in my above post. (Roughly 1hr 15min)

/Trails

Thats like $125 worth of funcom points, i wouldve felt bad bidding so i just watched the thread
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Haha oh man. I have to break this down. If someone had 100k VP on a toon, at most they could probably sell it all for is 200m.

If this 125 dollar item sells for 500m (hypothetically) then with that same amount of real money you could go to a credit seller website and buy 6 billions worth of credits (last time I checked a long time ago it was about 20 dollars per 1b).

Anyways, grats on the lotto ticket win.

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    Haha oh man. I have to break this down. If someone had 100k VP on a toon, at most they could probably sell it all for is 200m.
    This VP is different. It can buy nodrop items. You can't sell nodrop VP items at 2m per 1k vp. You can buy 1400 tokens with it. 1k token package normally goes for around 400m.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Quote Originally Posted by trails View Post
    Ty for confirming my winning bid.

I will be online at 7pm GMT as stated in my above post. (Roughly 1hr 15min)

/Trails
    Looks like a ninja bid to me :-)
    Gratz on loto
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingengi View Post
    This VP is different. It can buy nodrop items. You can't sell nodrop VP items at 2m per 1k vp. You can buy 1400 tokens with it. 1k token package normally goes for around 400m.
    Thank you for explaining this.

Quote Originally Posted by shishu View Post
    Looks like a ninja bid to me :-)
    Gratz on loto
    It was actually made over an hour before the auction ended.

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post

If this 125 dollar item sells for 500m (hypothetically) then with that same amount of real money you could go to a credit seller website and buy 6 billions worth of credits (last time I checked a long time ago it was about 20 dollars per 1b).

Anyways, grats on the lotto ticket win.
    If I had spent $125 on it I would not have sold it. I won it on a lottery ticket.. So i spent 150FC points.. or roughly a dollar.