Thread: Things to do when youre bored

Things to do when youre bored

1. Make sure someone is standing near the Newland Grid when you do this. Run around the wall to grid, and grid out. Then grid back in, run around the wall and grid out again .. do this as many times as it takes to freak anyone watching out and possibly logging out thinking they are desynched. hehehe

2. Go to backyards and buff newbies

3. parrot people in newland

4. Spell out silly phrases with dropped mission keys

5. surround yourself with lava lamps and dance for credits in the middle of them

6. give away leet dolls

7. petition an ark from 2000 feet up in the air in your yalm

8. try to recruit all the cleaner robots of Omni Trade to your team in vicinity

9. Make scripts of complete songs with just enough delay to by pass the buffer guard

10. Go up on top of the hovercraft in Harrys and see if you can survive jumping off try it fully buffed first :P Try to get doc health buffs especially

you forgot

- get drunk and smash your pc

map the entire world of rubika

but Wrob,
    That's illegal.

the PC police will arrest you for opperating a computer while intoxicated. And you know what that means? right!

A spanking with a wet noodle. and a trip to the electronics store to rebuild your PC.

Play 'cenobite tag' through broken shores. Cenobite tag is where you and your friends wear social clothes, get runbuffs but no other buffs, and put range increases in your NCU belts. Then you find a cenobite and aggro it by casting a general debuff or general taunt on it. Then run. Your friends try to aggro it (tag it) onto themselves, and run if they get it. You're 'out' if you die. The winner is the person who can make the cenobite chase them back to Home. It's a draw if everyone dies.
    Last edited by Jynne; Aug 9th, 2002 at 15:53:10.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

:)

Create newbie fun bags.

By a bag, stock it with key duper, lock pick, tons of other stuff and then throw in a couple peices of uber lewt and give to newbies in backyard.

/me bows to all of Dovve's hard work.

I log off....

Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

Never got the ARK thing to work. Tried that several times, they usually check the z axis. Then tell you to please land.

I still remember the days when you could petition them while standing in the arena, then gank them.

Re: :)

Originally posted by Foodaddy3
    Create newbie fun bags.

By a bag, stock it with key duper, lock pick, tons of other stuff and then throw in a couple peices of uber lewt and give to newbies in backyard.

/me bows to all of Dovve's hard work.
    I made ten of those, minus the uber lewt.

Hehehe, I know where 8 is from

And I have about 4 songs scripted.

Banjo duels.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

*) Create a really ugly female big busted char dressed in sexy clothes and a helmet covering your face. Do the dance stuff until you have an audience. Take your helmet off and start kissing.

*) Create an Afro male char, walk around as newbie and ask questions. Then create a good lucking female char and do the same thing. Did you notice a difference? How much money and stuff did you get for free on each char? Publish results here when done.

*) Try to kill the Shark in Athen (level 110?) with low level chars. Think the current record is a level 4 fixer. You have to be very bored to do this.....

...waiting for 14.5 and hoping that FC will bring on 100s of new outdoor camps and spots with mobs and a xp/loot over time ratio good enough to make people finding it worthwhile going outdoors again.

1. Run throught the formans dungeon as fast as you can and get about 500 mobs on you then try to kill them all.

2. Reet form a newbie and then /sneak.

3. Take a level 25 fixer shoot both bullies, and pull them to the blaster beetle pit /terminate.

4. Get a crat to charm both the boss minnions and have the minnions do the dirty work.(especialy when there aces).

5. Run out to oasis and use pressence of the master to break up big packs of brontos (ever seen a bronto high tail it) funny stuff.

6. Name a character (Reetsof****). get a sparrow flight and fly around the back yard.

7. Take your engi out and cast slayerdriod. go down into TIM's room and hit sneak (naming the bot T.I.M. of course)

8. Take your level 100+ to Oasis tell all the n00bs there your after the monsterparts for money.

9. /disco while fighting.

10. and finaly...... walk up to a n00b and ask them for PM, Psymod, TS expertice.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

- Log out from game
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Re: Things to do when youre bored

Originally posted by Emiko

7. petition an ark from 2000 feet up in the air in your yalm

HAHAHAHAH. Thats gold baybee, GOLD.

How may i help youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... splat.

hahahahha

-Sand

1.Go fly around in your yalm, I do this alot, especially in omni citys, since Im clan I find it fun since I often aggro guards.

2. Get a friend (or friends) in a yalm and fly around playing tag.

Re: Re: Re: Things to do when youre bored

Originally posted by Nexsus

Heard about no falldamage and the heal any ARK is having ?? Including that some of them have quantum wings ?

Can still rember being stuck in my yalm in a high erea and my pc crashed and he moved my ghoste a few hundered meters to the left. And I was still in there air when it was done and so was he.
    heard that you cant cast anything while falling? arks dont take any fall damage because they have boosted stats..
    President of Midnight Reveries

Re: Things to do when youre bored

Originally posted by Emiko
    5. surround yourself with lava lamps and dance for credits in the middle of them
    Hey you must've seen me and my guildmates doing that in Omni-Trade! Its a nightly ritual for us. =)

-Dez

yup i saw you guys do that ^.^

Typically I go to a crowded backyard and cast sympathetic entropy infusion. Then sit there and watch the chars there hit for an extra 25 damage vs Mobs with 20 hit points.
    Nivenyrral Lvl 200 Omni Engineer
    General and Retired President of the Band of Brothers