Thread: Tir = gankers paradise

Tir = gankers paradise

1, Tir is gank heavon why ??
    BECAUSE OUTBALANCING FC , Some little omni OR clan get sit there wait for someone to enter then blam blam blam thankyu man etc , try this in Omni ent its more like blam bl... FFS ive got 10omnis on me ive got to zone , END OF DUEL . Im just saying omnis ganking in tir can go in attack and go into the safety of a 75% zone VERY BALANCED .

cuz omni has more control ^^
    tir is pure texas hehe

whine etc
    Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

*Que the music from coolio's "Gangsters Paradise"

/me sings

"We've been spendin' most our lives livin in a gankers paaaaaradise!"

I aint never crossed a man that didnt deserve it , he be treated like a punk you know thats unheard of , ./me does stupid dance trying to look like a gheto badass in mirror , the mother walks in .
    /me hides under bed sheets

Originally posted by bigb
    I aint never crossed a man that didnt deserve it , he be treated like a punk you know thats unheard of , ./me does stupid dance trying to look like a gheto badass in mirror , the mother walks in .
    /me hides under bed sheets
    LOL
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

the clans only exist because of the ICC...omni's military could crush them at any time. icc goes poof and about 800 juggs show up in tir.
    President of Midnight Reveries

Originally posted by Arthur "KlngArthur" Garasha
    the clans only exist because of the ICC...omni's military could crush them at any time. icc goes poof and about 800 juggs show up in tir.

I solo juggernauts, several too, so cmon, send them in
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Originally posted by Bare 'Xthril' Lotto

tir is pure texas hehe
    I live in Texas Xthril!
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%