Thread: Please Read

Please Read

Today i was told that someone has been impersonating me on this AO forum and saying some pretty nasty comments apparently about snardz and his uncle and this is the first time i have heard about this incident. I myself have not seen these posts but i was told in game that someone had said some things that offended people under my name and ive been told to come here and post on the forum that it was not me who was called "snardzhaxxor" or something familiar. Someone ingame told me about the post and it was just disgusting to see someone actually say that and then frame me for doing it. Snardz i know you and me often pvp'd a lot in AO and we got on eachother nerves but it was just good old fun we knew we were just playing around. I personally never saw the post but someone ingame briefed me on it. This is the first time i have logged in and posted on the AO forums, sometimes i come and read the stuff because its interesting and i like to know whats goin on in the game. Snardz, my condolences go out to you for your uncle's passing, i personally know how it feels when a family member is lost. I don't know who impersonated me with this "snardzhaxxor" character but i do hope that you don't get away with saying such disturbing things and then framing me for it.
    Last edited by Supaxp50; Aug 6th, 2002 at 22:37:42.

prolly Darksnake again :\

5t!

Hiya Supa, good to see you on the forums, for real
    Ananke - Carrah - Loretta

ZWhen the going got tough, the tough ran away

I miss you supa :/ ask Loretta my new name.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

wut?

I happen to know supa ingame (or well I gave him parrot ) damit I would never impersonate anyone gah, thats low.

you impersonated Argulace right? low low low boo