Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offensive Steamroller

i think funcom went too far when they nerfed the hp on nano mage and nano skill on the atrox breed i wouldnt mind if they increased em both (man nano mage so much need hp). my nt has puny hp compared to my soldier alt at the same lvl

Originally posted by Dasin
    i think funcom went too far when they nerfed the hp on nano mage and nano skill on the atrox breed i wouldnt mind if they increased em both (man nano mage so much need hp). my nt has puny hp compared to my soldier alt at the same lvl
    Good idea, lets all be solitus even if we are not...

Its boring solitus is the best choice for most classes. The other breeds just dont have the things promised.

I do not agree with the soldier class, thought the reason is maybe still wrong.

Soldier.

Atrox: cant cast 'the best' stuff only with all of the utmost rare items. Lil hp bonus, geen str/sta (higher wpnskills)
    Solitus: cast the best stuff but at a high lvl, great hp and nano
    Nano: cast all nanos at 157 *if* in possesion of nano-only items (rare), else just like solitus with a much lower hp
    Opifex: Erm dunno

Now here comes the funny stuff; you'd say atrox would have the best atk. This is true if the soldier implants fully aimed at nanaoskills but mostly they want to have faded psy/sens and mc head. Maybe atrox even need mc eye for tms x? Solitus soldier can do with mc head only, giving a slightly better atk (42 minus ability weapon bonus). Nano do not have to implant head (again, only with rare items) and have 100 (RE) + 42 - abil bonus of solitus/atrox. Their hp will be 1100 less at 200 then an atrox.

HP is 'god' some say, and of course it is, but to what extend? I don't know. But if you look how soldiers work its wrong that atrox have such penalties against solitus. Nanomage you'd expect less because most will agree with me nano isnt a breedchoice for soldier Opifex again, no experience in it.

I know from docs its the same. 200 sol doc gets 300 less nano and 1k hp more, and 17 nanoskills less. Give that nanodoc special items (jones, shades,eggs) and its better, but who has such things? It's wrong to balance out classes with items.

They said they planned to fix the atrox/nano problem (they as in funcom) so I guess we'll just need to wait. How they are going to do it? I don't know. Maybe give nano more nano, atrox more hp and atrox hp regen and nano nanoregen.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Hmm well i am a solitus soldier and i can cast OS at lvl 171. I have casted it since lvl 163 i think it was. But then with maxed Int and

Shining Psy Mod and Bright/faded Sense Imp.
    Leaving me forced to use MC bright/faded in R-Hand/Eye to get enought skill to TMS X. I can't for sure use Nova/ CHS cause my atr will only get to 860 ish.. That is with Total Focus and AT. Hence i use rifle. Though i will say that Solitus can cast it, but for a pretty steep cost in the beginning.

I have now gotten me 2 OT rings and Stretch Band. This will allow me to drop Shining Psy Mod and replace it with MC so i can get the 2 AR clusters at lvl 180.

Also the description of soldiers says we are "NOT" good at casting nanos at all. So if u then choose Atrox which is a nano inept class u should know it gets hard. And a lvl 200 solitus will still need eggs and 2xfaded imps to cast it. Though i haven't done the math.

What ur hp bonus reflects saying that u don't want to camp smugglers for Armor.. well thats ur choice. Don't whine to FC about a solitus having more HP then u cause he spent ages in that dungeon to get that armor and u just don't want to.

I read that the kaehler sleeves were discussed here as the only clan soldier item and we have alot more items as OT. Well.. i would like to know what items.. the 2 rings doesn't make much of a difference since without those sleeves u will as OT never be able to equip the CHS without using Shining AR imp as Full Auto. I would say this is a great deal more worht the 20 points of Psy mod. The other bonuses on the ring are merely of no interest for me.

Also the fact that OT had the best armor earlier in game with Elite is true.. But this isn't true anymore. Not many in game using it anymore as there are new and with much sweeter modifiers in game.
    ----------------------------------------
    Nyleve, lvl 220 Soldier
    DocNyl, lvl 210 Eternalist
    ----------------------------------------
    General of Legion

Agreed Nyleve. Hmm shining psymod, how daring. You say you cast OS now, is that with faded psymod/sensmod (ear/chest) only? I'm a bit nanoskill math cruncher junky so I'd love to know

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12