Thread: Skills & IPR

Skills & IPR

The concept of IPR is a wonderful one. There are problems though....

When OE went live you gave us the opportunity to reset all of our skills (except map nav...still can't figure this one out). Some people lost IP through this process and it has never been recovered, nor even dealt with...

At the same time, people were losing IP when resetting single skills and reallocating the points elsewhere. Another source of helpless gimpage.

It is not fair that these people have to suffer as a result of bugs in the game code. I myself lost a huge chunk of IP on my nanomage NT and some on this NT. Though after hearing about the lack of response, I didn't even bother to petition....

And what is one to do when you've passed level 190 and used all your IPR points? Currently, there is no way for someone at the highest title level to acquire any more IPR points.

It would be cool if we had the ability to acquire IPR points through missions, but not the ones from the standard mission terminals. Put named NPCs (call them "teachers" or something) in the game that give the missions out.
    .: Naraya :.

Angry

Big BUMP for a big problem.

Anyone out there listening? (I still have not recieved one reply from e-mail sent since 14.2).
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

Bump!

More IPRs! They are a really fun thing.

It isn't like they are easy to use. Removing all implants and gear takes half a day with things like the 5 hour long unequip time on a belt platform.
    Primordiax RPG - Our World, Your Imagination
    http://www.primordiax.com

Muckbeast - MMO Game Developer Blog
    http://www.muckbeast.com

I'd assume they can't reset map nav because there's no way to remove map upgrades.
    So, someone could use all the upgrades, then reset mapnav and spend those points elsewhere, while retaining the benefits.
    Abdul "Solinarus" Grosland
    Long live the clans!

Fix Multi Wield!