Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: XP bar

Exclamation

Originally posted by Znore
    I am still around.

-Z
    One month time have passed since Znore made the above comment, wonder if the same still holds true?

Lightbulb agree

bump, great idea
    Atlantean :
    Caller "Edmunster" Supreme 220/20 Soldier
    Fumble "Maddiganed" Countered 220/21 NT

Testlive infos

well i gotta BUMP this one!

BUMP
    is still a dammed good idea, any 'skiners' know of a way of doing it or does it have to be in the source code?
    cal
    PS BUMP
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Like it !
    And it should be a breeze to implement.

Uh, oh..Then again...

Very nice idea

While we're at it, any news on those xp saving pills or was that idea discarded?

Rav

Still holds true.

Just been gone for some vacation, back now.

-Z

Bump for a great "one of those little things that matter" idea.

I love the blood red spraypaint spelling "Dev" in the avatar....hehehehhehe....and that's what the color should be for unsaved XP...blood red....
    .: Naraya :.

bump
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

impressive. bump.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Lightbulb Bumpage

Uhm... folks. We have registered the idea, and like it and all. No need to continue bumping the thread. Let other suggestions have their chance...

Thinking of it, this thread really should be in the Suggestions forum. Moving it.

My apologies if this is a newbie question, but how do we know if a suggestion has been registered or not?

Is there an on going read-only list of all suggestions that have been registered?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123