Thread: Where can I find this staff?

Where can I find this staff?

Greetings one and all - fat or small.

Does anyone know where this baby drops?

The Heavy-Headed Staff

Any info appreciated
    ::Godkill - Forsaken Enforcer::
    :: Level 200 and rising ::
    "this letting atroxes get away with murderously stupid things simply by saying "<- trox" is a breed/prof advantage." - Thyrra

Essence for life if you help me

AKA Bump
    "this letting atroxes get away with murderously stupid things simply by saying "<- trox" is a breed/prof advantage." - Thyrra

DUH where'd you think

Mr Taresque of course
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Originally posted by Fluffor &quot;Tanyr&quot; Neblett
    DUH where'd you think

Mr Taresque of course
    Bummers all around. I hear that The Council has dictated you must kiss-butt to some gal named Trinity.

Has it dropped? just saw it on ag - never ever seen one ingame

/me liiike

Yes it drops

Yeah, it drops, I have a ql 194 one.. the energy damage it does is a nice change, but it's almost as slow as a hammer and crits like one too (IE crits aren't that awesome with it) stick with a beam

Ql194 is the highest I would have heard of dropping. It's an *OK* weapon. If you had a QL200 flurry you could get it hitting moderately fast...

I'd have a play with it if I had one, at least it wouldnt be *OE*
    :P
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Aight, thanks guys