Thread: Bags, reclaim, loot order

Bags, reclaim, loot order

Why is it, large,med and small bags all hold the same?

Make reclaim terminals work like bank terminals. Get your possesions at any.

Make a chest loot work the same as mob loot, /set chest loot alpha...

Could you figure out a way to allow boss loot to be dispursed, even if randomly like the reward. Then let players trade?

Because....
    Have already been in a team where the person who was leader, and got the boss loot, buttoned down, ran out, went LD and never came back. What can you do? Nothing.

Fix the cant get out of Yalm without zoning bug.

Nothing like getting out to Bot Hackers and clicking on your plane and watching it go into your inventory but your still in it! and cant get out. Fly to ferry zone, then re-try. Meanwhile your team is going, You coming back? Hey, You coming back?

I read a lot about people griping about camping, easy fix, just make multiple random locations for unique mob spawn.
    IT will respawn every 18hrs..... somewhere.

In all honesty, this is the BEST game i have ever played.

and played, and played, and played.
    Last edited by FooDaddy3; Jul 30th, 2002 at 19:59:13.

Re: Bags, reclaim, loot order

Originally posted by Foodaddy3
    Why is it, large,med and small bags all hold the same?
    I think it goes back to the early days when there were actual weight limits in the game and bigger bags could take more weight. I thought they'd reduced the slot numbers on smaller bags, but I only ever buy big ones so I've never really checked for a long time.
    Make reclaim terminals work like bank terminals. Get your possesions at any.
    They do....
    Make a chest loot work the same as mob loot, /set chest loot alpha...
    Not as simple as it seems... Not everyone can open locked chests (not enough B&E) and how do you know which chest is yours? There have been som suggestions on this, but we'll see if anything happens...
    Could you figure out a way to allow boss loot to be dispursed, even if randomly like the reward. Then let players trade?

Because....
    Have already been in a team where the person who was leader, and got the boss loot, buttoned down, ran out, went LD and never came back. What can you do? Nothing.
    Well, they said they might add some '<player> looted <item>' messages so we know what ppl are looting. Haven't we all been in a mission where the boss looter posts a su****iously small number of poor items of unusual QLs for the mission :/

There's not a whole lot you can do about people just grabbing stuff and running, although it isn't nice, there are people in the world who behave like that. The game shouldn't protect you from them. In a way they make the world more realistic, even if you're really annoyed at the time. People will however develop a bad reputation from doing this....
    Fix the cant get out of Yalm without zoning bug.
    Bugs should be fixed, yes
    I read a lot about people griping about camping, easy fix, just make multiple random locations for unique mob spawn.
    IT will respawn every 18hrs..... somewhere.
    Yeah I dunno why some spawn location aren't more random... I believe they made the timers somewhat random and this is a good thing since it prevents 'uber groups' from turning up 5 mins before the spawn time and taking the kill, irrespective of how long other people have been standing there waiting...

In all honesty, this is the BEST game i have ever played.
    and played, and played, and played.
    Yep

Browken.

Wow

Thanks!

Nicely done, and really appreciated.

FooDaddy3 - RK1