Thread: alvin quest problems

alvin quest problems

Ok, i've spent 3 days doing parts of Alvin quest. got the brain, tagged Trash King, tagged lackey, tagged electro, tagged nuts and bolts. Now here's where the problem started. when i went to tag greasy joints, nothing. couldn't tag him. for bout 10 minutes i kept trying to tag.

petition. got nothing. just said that it takes a few tries sometimes. now it seems that i'm stuck in a quest that i'll have to start over if i want to do it. NOT LIKELY. now that the spawns have been raised, and i can get no answer to what the spawn rates are. i spent over 3 hours waiting for nuts and bolts.

anyone else having or had this problem?

Aggros

before you tag him look at your mission icon. It should be on find person not the fix item. If its on fix item you failed to tag the last one. go back. When you first approach a bot tab it follow it around till it chages mission type. then make sure it chages back after you tag it.

had the same problem myself. lol took me 2 days to figure out what i did wrong.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

And

Also, make sure your doing them in the right order.

You don't have to wait that long sometimes for them to spawn. Look around the area they are supposed to spawn, people are greedy and sometimes kite them for a LONG LONG time, or use those root and nuke tactics. Even if they are in a fight, I had success tagging and bugging them. Also, you might have completed that particular bot already and didn't see it spam. Good luck.
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!