Thread: what is going on?????

Angry what is going on?????

Dont know whats is happening but i am getting 10 times more lag even in chat and i just lost all mt XP in a fight 'cause my char would not fight could not use nanos or nothing..I tried to run but couldn't do that either untill it was 2 late and no they didn't cast anything to hold me.
    I am running on DSL so thats not the cause of the lag! But however i am very upset i was almost rdy 2 lvl, now i got aways 2 go again
    bla

Exclamation Re: what is going on?????

Originally posted by cornilious
    Dont know whats is happening but i am getting 10 times more lag even in chat and i just lost all mt XP in a fight 'cause my char would not fight could not use nanos or nothing..I tried to run but couldn't do that either untill it was 2 late and no they didn't cast anything to hold me.
    I am running on DSL so thats not the cause of the lag! But however i am very upset i was almost rdy 2 lvl, now i got aways 2 go again
    Traceroute your internet connection, unless you are directly connected to AO servers you can't really be 100% certain that it is not your connection that is the cause of some of the lag spikes.

Although the same problem descripted by you happened to me today, too. It may all go away after the server patch today, but who knows? Anyone want to wage bets on this?