Thread: Tank armor absorbed by belly :)

Tank armor absorbed by belly :)

A little graphics bug on Solitus/Nano breeds, I don't know if it does on Opifex but when you have a char with a pop belly the tank armour disappears under it. Just a small graphics problem so I didn't post under game play bugs but rather a suggestion to fix.
    Gabro ,
    A Member of Lost Chapter
    Level 200 Bureaucrat RK1

Thumbs down

There is some bugs with the graphics on the Albrecht tank armor and the solitus breed.

On a solitus male there are no shoulder pads.

On a female solitus, there is no chest piece making it look like HUGE shoulder pads.

When holding a ranged weapon, that lower part that protrudes out from the chest covers the weapon with Albrecht Tank. (this happens with normal Heavy Tank too).

I have put on the normal Heavy Tank on and the shoulders are fine on a soli male.

Can you look into this CZ or Cosmik?
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

I have the same problem with my overweight atrox and his tank armor. It looks a bit weird when the front-lower part of the armor disappears into his belly.

It would be nice if Funcom could make tank armor adjustable and not just work from "one size fits all" or at least make lipo-sucktion an option

Well, the tank armor is absorbed by your belly because the tank armor doesn't acutally have 2 seperate sides, but is 1 big chunk of armor that actually goes through your body, but of course you don't see that. A profile of tank armor looks something like this, if you can bare the wretched ASCII art.
    Code:
    |                |         
    |                |         
    \               /         
     \             /         
      \           /         
       \_________/
    The problem is that the fat person's stomach just doesn't fit in there, and spills over outside the tank armor. Thus the only way to fix the problem of tank armor being absorbed by your belly would be to create a new tank armor for the fat version of each race (because it happens on atrox and opi too), which can be done, it only isn't very high on FC's list. Like, probably just below the Cloudeh T-shirts. I have never seen an occurance of a problem with Albrecht, but then again I don't know if I've even ever seen that, as I don't know how to distinguish it from normal tank, so I can't really make a comment on that.
    Last edited by Intenseheat; Jul 30th, 2002 at 21:24:31.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

dont change the way solitus femals look in Albrecht tank armor!!!
    it looks so god damn good.. =)