Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did they remove the merge account option?.

Exclamation Did they remove the merge account option?.

as the title says.. did they remove it in a recent patch or something... beacuse im unable to merge accounts i can't even find the option.. please correct me if im blind tho.

I just did it a few days ago so, I don't think so. I think it's under 'Other Paid Options" or something like that.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

i can't find that either ?. Other Paid Options. actually i have "all paid options". but nothing there

same here. i did an account merge two days ago but now the option is gone.

thats is weird.. guess they removed it then

Maybe they are getting ready to charge for this option?

You snooze you lose.

Funcom employee

Apparently there's some sorta issue that was discovered with the account merge system, and it's been taken down while they look into it.

Don't have any details about if or when it'll be reintroduced at the moment.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Can't log into my billing account either...not even with password reset
    Qret 220 Bureaucrat
    Musstang 103 Enforcer
    Pherto 106 Fixer

proud Unit Member of
    Storm

Angry

nevermind
    Last edited by griever1; Feb 2nd, 2012 at 15:45:22.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    Apparently there's some sorta issue that was discovered with the account merge system, and it's been taken down while they look into it.

Don't have any details about if or when it'll be reintroduced at the moment.
    I dont know if this is still present but that might be why you cant log on
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Could I ask about limit of accounts under one managment account? I have hit the limit, and might get AoC once it hits selfs, but can't register it for now...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Please for god sake grow the limit or let us remove merged accounts atleast 5 per account or something, i have 30 accounts, i have 3 main, with 9 others on em, but i'd like to move accounts around so i can transfer toons to active ones. It is very frustrating to have to pay 200 euro's over 1 month just to have all toons i want to play.

I've mailed you guys but no response... maybe someone reads this.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Whitefall EU - RIFT
    Devil Inside in RIFT!
    Piese scutere

Quote Originally Posted by Phare View Post
    Please for god sake grow the limit or let us remove merged accounts atleast 5 per account or something, i have 30 accounts, i have 3 main, with 9 others on em, but i'd like to move accounts around so i can transfer toons to active ones. It is very frustrating to have to pay 200 euro's over 1 month just to have all toons i want to play.

I've mailed you guys but no response... maybe someone reads this.
    LOL!

30 accounts? for what?? you share them? :O chinafarmer? bots?

first you can merge 6x 5 Accounts, would save you a lot money allrdy... when the merge acc option is available again^^

*edit: just read you can merge 10 accounts...that should make it even cheaper :P i know thats not the best solution, but you wont have to pay that much anymore after you transfered the chars and closed some of the accs. is there no option to completely DELETE an account? un-merging accounts wont be a solution, then we would get an ebay-wts-220/30/70-char-sh*t.
    Last edited by -yeny-; Feb 2nd, 2011 at 14:33:57.
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

Unless I missed something, I don't recall merging accounts makes anything cheaper. I believe you still have to pay for all those accounts, otherwise I would think this option would be a huge loss of revenue for FC.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

he wants to merge his accounts, then transfer chars from one account to another. so that he can cancel the "empty" account and safe money. so only possibility actually is merging 10 accounts into 1. for 30 accounts that would be finally 3 payed accs.... problem is he wont be able to transfer chars between those 3 accounts cause they are allrdy merged with his other...^^

fc prolly doesnt answer cause they would loose so much money^^ hrhr
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

Quote Originally Posted by Akchosen View Post
    save nicht safe
    not, not nicht ^^
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

Quote Originally Posted by Akchosen View Post
    save nicht safe
    dont afk at hot tl2 bases ak^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast