Thread: Foreman's Office?

Foreman's Office?

Can someone tell me about what level I should be to successfully kill Tri Plumbo in the Forman's Office Static Dungeon? Im eyeing the Rust Pitted Ring drop.

Thnx in advance

Well, getting to him can be a problem. But a healing class can probably kill him at around level 100, he's very easy.
    ~Chris

She wasn't going to take on the director, she wanted to kill the Tri Plumbos in the sewer, they are much easier.

Pure guesswork I'd say a team of lvl 40-50s should be able to do it.
    Maybe lvl 50-60 if you are on your own.
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

Bah, sorry for the bad estimate, I'm used to being a gimp with my engy.
    ~Chris

Cool Re: Foreman's Office?

Originally posted by WookiHog
    Can someone tell me about what level I should be to successfully kill Tri Plumbo in the Forman's Office Static Dungeon? Im eyeing the Rust Pitted Ring drop.
    My crat started soloing Tri at lvl 73 with no real danger. So I suppose I could have started earlier. Tri is not that hard. Last time I tried (hehe "Tri-ed" ) I was lvl 78 and it went down fast.

I've only killed it about 5 times now, but no ring yet. Some folks say it doesn't drop anymore; others that it drops only once every 80 kills or so. Hope not, but I'm gonna keep Tri-ing for a while.

Cheers,
    Martek

Could some post some more info or a link to info about the Tri-plumbo mob/s.

For example spawn times.. is it a single mob or a bunch of mobs of the same type.. location.

I've run through the dungeon and I don't remember seeing any sewers. I did find alot of guys in Omni-pol. I'm omni so I had no idea why they tried to kill me

I did find the spawn room for the director and T.I.M., but I have no idea where to find the Tri-plumbo guy.
    Narama 209 MA
    Narakar 200 NT (gear)
    Kataq 137 Keeper
    Naracrat 137 Crat

Proud Member of TAG

RK1