Thread: New sport on Rubi-Ka!

New sport on Rubi-Ka!

Ok, me and my friend Scragnoth were tooling around in the backyard...and here's what came out of it.

LEETBALL

RULES
    -----------------
    2 players enter a deserted backyard. One sets a timer to 4 minutes. The other turns him/herself into a leet and gets their quickbar ready. When the timer starts, the player has to:

1. Find a leet
    2. Charm it
    3. Buff it with Coat of Barbs or Frost with Snow
    4. Bring it back to the blue-gate pen
    5. Release it.

Player who ends with the most leets in the pen wins.

STEALING
    -------------
    We discovered if a player is already charming a leet and another player tries to charm the same leet, the leet will go under player #2. This is called stealing and can be allowed or disallowed.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

bump :P
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Guess one player can choose Coat of Barbs, and the other Frost with Snow... this way if the freed leets get out of the pen, you can recognize them quite easily
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Question Question...

Not to be rude or anything but why is this in the World of Rubi-Ka forum? This seems to be an adventurer only sport so adventurer's profession forum will net you more players that can participate in your sport. Or do you like the rest of the professions to come and watch and take bets?

Edit: add in some text to clarify.
    Last edited by Salada; Jul 21st, 2002 at 09:28:57.

Um..
    Hell if I know, it seemed like a good place to put it.
    ~~~~~

i think id wanna come and place some bets its a cool idea and sounds like it could be fun, u cud also use crats tho for the tamin bit, i wish i cud tame...
    Love makes the world go around
    Beer makes it go faster

Re: Question...

Originally posted by Salada
    Not to be rude or anything but why is this in the World of Rubi-Ka forum?
    Oh come on, so we can come and watch of course. Too bad NLF already stands for...you know what.
    postcount++

Question Re: Re: Question...

Originally posted by Isis
    Oh come on, so we can come and watch of course. Too bad NLF already stands for...you know what.
    NaturalLeetFries?

Great idea, please tell us when we can come and place bets and also where

Wonder who's gonna be Leetball champion of the year?
    I AM Kantarell I AM Mbutu
    Techno-Wizard is the most fun to play!

Okay, okay, guess it's time for Fixers to take the bets and act the bookmakers then, if this is to be actually done...
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Re: Re: Re: Question...

NaturalLeetFries?

Nanomange Liberation Front. Never heard? Didn't miss much .

thinking to myself...I took his colors out...no, he's gonna get pissed at me...
    postcount++

charm?!

Which profession can charm except the crat?!?!?!
    Fletcher "Thunderflame" Goliday
    Vern "Thunderfire" Boehme
    Devin "Thundertrox" Aronstein

Just keep running, falling, till you reach the border. There you reach out, find out: Blessed with all the Thunder of the World.

Ok lets see if we can get the Fixer rink up that way we can have multiple backyards going at one time. Say we take over 6 backyards and hold playoffs. The champion in each backyard will be announced then they will meet in one of the backyards to hold the matches for championship.

this could be fun and an easy way to make some cash hehhe ( i think i know the adv i want to bet on and i think we can get her buffed with GSF to make her suppa fast hehe )
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Exclamation Re: Re: Re: Re: Question...

Originally posted by Isis
    Nanomange Liberation Front. Never heard? Didn't miss much .

thinking to myself...I took his colors out...no, he's gonna get pissed at me...
    [color=dark red]
    Why so much hate?
    [/color]
    And why do you think in terms of black and white?

Last edited by Salada; Jul 27th, 2002 at 03:47:26.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question...

And why do you think in terms of black and white?
    [/color]
    more in terms of 0 and 1
    postcount++

Talking

WoW, the last post is 2 days old and this thread is still relatively on top in the first page!

Must meant that the top threads kept getting bumped and there are few new issues to discuss in the World of Rubi-Ka, huh?