Thread: Head View

Talking Head View

Just a suggestion which i think would go down pretty well:

I think you should be able to wear your sunglasses aswell as your hood. it would look cool and very dark and devious.

Also it would be good if you could wear your armour helmet with your hood aswell. just a suggestion

Coz i dont have much hair and sometimes it can get cold, so i put on my hood but then my eyes burn, either because of dust storms or the sun. come on please I have very sensitive eyes!
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Hood + sunglasses = SWEETNESS

...okay, that sounded kinda dumb. But yes, I want to be able to stack sunglasses with hoods.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

heh that would be cool i actually thought it was dumb that i couldn't wear a hood with my helmet (which is very ugly) the first time i tried to.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Yeah i very much agree, hell have the shades go with everything that yoiu can see the face with
    The Homo Solitus Engineer Bard Himself - Aldarok

Gravity is a hard mistress - the tick

Life is a joke, Laugh at it. - me

Such Heroic Nonsense. - Megatron from Transformers the movie

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMB NUTS! - The drill sargent from Full metal jacket

What are we without our shades, tell me?...
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

This just sounds like yet another reason for a Clothing tab! Put the helmet on the Armor tab and put the hood on the Clothing tab. Tada! Helmet with hood.

Put the sunglasses on the Clothing tab, put the hood on the Armor tab. Tada! Hood with sunglasses.

It will be a wonderful day when Funcom realizes it's okay for folks to have fun and dress the way they want to in AO.

SEPERATE clothing tab would be good =)

make glasses on a different slot.