This is one of the worst thing funcom could have put into the game and what I think was and still is a good game. But this level reciwerment on nano program is just a BAD idea. I know it is to stop people from OE but can't there be another way. Could you guys or gals at funcom think of some other way than to have to wait to reach a surtant level to use a nano cyrstal. Maybe some thing like how weapons and armour are over equiped. Like if a nano program in your NCU is a sertant level high than player level say 25% just like weapons & armour that it would not work. Or maybe a warning that your NCU is OE and you should terminate the program or risk damaging the NCU belt or destroying the belt ans NCU chips in the belt all together. Maybe have it even kill the user that is using nano programs much higher than his or her own level. Or even futher yet lost of some IP points in computer literacy or other skills weaken the player out right. I know i wouldn't be OE with the aid of some one who has nano programs 50LVLs higher than me with a chance of lose to character stats. I would not even know if you could put something likr this in the game. There could be other ways to stop super OE but please for the love of the game DON'T have level reciurments on nano programs. I liked the part of the game were you try and see how much you could OE yourelf with (implants skill proficneys)and with outhaving someone who is much higher in level buff you to the max. Just my thoughts