Thread: The Neon Zebra parties at the Relax! Bar.

The Neon Zebra parties at the Relax! Bar.

A great party last night at the Relax! Bar just outside of Entertainment. Thanks to Liss, Tristalyn and everyone who showed up to help make it a load of fun. Look here for photos from the party and to see Cosmik running around in his nickers again!
    Tuxx - Grid Freak and Closed System Poison Pill, Black Sheep of SRS and Proprietor of The Neon Zebra
    Domu - Lotus on Water, Member of House SRS
    Neon Zebra: A gathering place for the roleplaying community.

w00t. Verrrry w00t.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Those photo's are great!! Helps to show me what I missed while AFK trying to do my show ..(I need to figure out how to do two things at once!)

Giant Cosmik.. thats funny!

I would like to thank Cosmik for showing up though. That was mighty cool of him to do.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

We had a great time!

We at RELAX! Inc. Thank you for the wonderful compliment Domu!

All of us had a great time and it was wonderful to see such a great turnout for Tristalyn's show. She did a great job. And we couldn't have topped the night off more than a giant Cosmik in red briefs!

Thanks to Cosmik for his spendid light shows and attending one of RELAX'S Inc. great dances.

Also I would like to congratulate Tiressa and Cosmik on thier wedding announcement. May your lives be filled with song and a smile in your hearts.

Liss
    Joint partner of
    RELAX! INC.

Cosmik, a giant leet, and a Yuttos Doc? It must have been some party.

Thumbs up A great time

Its ALWAYS a party at Relax! I'd like to add my thanks to those above, and specially to Domu for taking and posting those pictures.....when there is a Live show going on, the place is jumpin.....after hours, it is a great place to relax and unwind.....after Tristalyns excellent show, my love Liss had to attend to some other matters, I stayed at the club and had some nice conversations with people who stopped by. Even Cayll dropped in to check out the scene.......<chuckles>....anyway.....great show Tris, great outfit and effects Cosmik, and Congrats to you and Tiressa!
    >Mikal 'Shadowrunrr' Catt - Email: shadowrunrr
    >RK1ROX - Radio Free Rubi-ka - Pirate Radio for the People