Thread: Stacking the treatment kits/nano rechargers...

Stacking the treatment kits/nano rechargers...

Please please please fix the stacking issues with rechargers and treatment labs. It's driving me insane.

Graylock

yeah, I agree completely. I have bags dedicated to a single ql of treatment/nano recharger. Stacking would mean fewer trips to the bank, and less space wasted in my inventory trying to hold 200 ql 130 nano rechargers.

You fixed stacking with first aid and ammo, why can't you do treatment and nano rechargers?

This fix is long overdue. Bump for sanity!

I think it isnt fixed because FC can't think of a way to stack different QLs.

Here's my suggestion - you stack 120 rechargers with 115 rechargers and the whole lot become 115. In other words you can stack (manually) any two piles of rechargers or kits together but the resulting pile is always the same QL as the lowest you started with.

You dont want to lower the QL? fine, dont stack them or start another stack - you get to decide but you also get an organised inventory.

But you can't stack same QL treatment kits currently! I'm not suprised that we can't stack differing QL treatment kits, but ones that are the same?

Not only that but how about letting you stack even if some of the charges have been used. There cant really be any issues that would stop that from happening. I mean doesnt 23+50=94?
    Jellobiafra General of First Order
    First Order-Cleaning clanners since 29210
    Visit our website to join!!

What are you guys complaining about? We don't need a fix! I'm perfectly fine having entire bags dedicated to treatment kits of the same ql! Live with it, guys, and stop whining!
    ~Chris

/sarcasmoff

Please check into this issue, thanks and bump...

I cannot understand how they cannot fix this (or is it that they just don't feel like it?).

Theres no problem stacking other items with different number of items in a stack... like combining a 1000 stack of bullets with a 1225 stack, hell any bullets I buy or loot automatically stacks with the stack I already have.

bump
    Dreamerxx - Doctor Current Setup Future Hope

Dreamerll - Soldier Babe

Dankala - Loved MP

Wound on the bone can heal but a wound from words may fester

Originally posted by Villianic
    I cannot understand how they cannot fix this (or is it that they just don't feel like it?).

Theres no problem stacking other items with different number of items in a stack... like combining a 1000 stack of bullets with a 1225 stack, hell any bullets I buy or loot automatically stacks with the stack I already have.
    The difference is that bullets and other ammo only come in one ql, but nano rechargers and treatment kits come in different qls. Which makes things a little bit more tricky, but not impossible to solve.

Try stacking two stacks together.
    If ql1 = ql2 then
    stack = true
    NoOfItems = NoOfQl1+ NoOfql2
    response.write "You now have a stack of [NoOfItems] Nanorechargers in QL [ql1].
    elseif ql1 <> ql2 then
    stack = false
    response.write "Could not stack items, as they are different QL"
    end if

Gattolina
    Kirikiri - Trader
    General, Depot Division
    Ancarim Iron Legion
    Gattolina - NT
    Ancarim Iron Legion

Yes, very much needed fix. Especially needed by those who can use stuff above ql 125. At least, allow stacking of same-ql ones.

Heck, if you make is so that combining a 50-charge ql 150 kit with 50-charge ql 140 kit results in a 100-charge ql 140, I could live with that too.
    Elizabet 'Sigyn' Dartt, Master 5th Dan
    Serving the Corporation as I see fit

Whoa, Bump this up alot people....
    its difficult enought to manage inventory.....and since the are in chests more than mobs drops Creds!!! its really a necessity....

Bump for the cause .
    Plus, the QL thing is no different than the first-aid versions of these items; which don't stack different QLs but can stack same QLs. Seems like all they have to do is add the treatment stuff to that list.

Please do, it'll make our lives MUCH easier .
    Abdul "Solinarus" Grosland
    Long live the clans!

Fix Multi Wield!