Thread: House Guild !!!!

House Guild !!!!

1 - WE DRAMATICALLY NEED RPG IN YUR WORLD SPECIALLY ON RB2

2- WE NEED HOUSE GUILD WHERE WE CAN STORE AND SHARE ALL OUR STUFF !! WHERE WE COULD HANDLE COUNCIL AND ORGANIZE CELEBRATION
    I WAS REMEMBERING THE CASTTLE IN Ultima Online why yu don t had this !!!!

3- stop the camping for quest and boss mob : forget the respawn time make it a different way !!

4- I read yur reponse to the proffessional and i don t understand why yu create this system if yu don t listen to them ((

5- listen to people that s paying this game and let yu have a work ( or at least at FC ) (((

btw it s going the right way ( i m agent but i know other proff still waiting for hurry and hard changes ).
    Last edited by baba; Jul 24th, 2002 at 17:43:40.

1.) Cap Lock errr....

2.) Yes, guild house and make them 25% and accessible by all to boot!

3.) Add in guild bank that can be B&E into and the room guild bank is in made into 0%.

25% guild zones and a hack-a-ble guild bank can allow orgs that have a grudge against each other to take out their anger at PvP. Role-play orgs like Meister's Omni-Pol can raid clan guild houses to search for terrorist scums. Role-play fixers can earn big $$ by stealing guild banks. And while you are at this, make those persky A-X000 soldiers hire-ble as bank guards.

All fun and more blood shed, just what the doctor ordered .