Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A fix for 80% of the game

Re: you ***** EQ players

Originally posted by Jason X
    go back to playing eq and enjoy yer pvp range and go back to your blue severs... i can't believe this crap... IMPLANTs if you don't got them... get them... people that do spend alot of time and energy building them.. ya they should be better.... as for a con system... OMG... it's fine the way it is... when you were low level or even high level if u know where to look.. you can kill red mobs with ease... the con system determines level on teh mob... not the degree of toughness...people want to see vital stats... well get one of those tools... thats what they are there for... you should get special treatment cause your newbie ass can't take the fire...

-Jason X

Where Did Jason go?!
    Amen.

This is the ultimate fix for this game.

format c:
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

I'm for the non con in pvp.

My personal reason is that you should be able to hide the name of your guild and your level, at least.

I agree the system should be more based on skills than level, even in PVM, but after all it's ok for me, I don't really care.

Just need to be able to turn mine off when I need to.
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

Just use the info tools, something that requires about 300 perception requires about 560 concealment to prevent its use on the player.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12