Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cz has a sence of humor

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Mor
    Also if we are arrogant, so what? No harm in that. Perhaps if we had a lower self esteem some of them may like us more, you know everyone loves the underdog...

By being arrogant you'll piss off other people. Only harm done is to yourself .

Oh yeah, 4th Page!

Edit: If you put all the pink letters together what do you get?
    Last edited by Salada; Jul 22nd, 2002 at 06:23:28.

Originally posted by Menlas
    Hey Boomdoom, a simple suggestion...if you don't like the way Funcom is developing the game, just delete your account and buy another game. That's liberalism, you should like it after all
    I do like the way they develope the game. I don't like it when they stop.

And that's not liberalism you ninny, that's capitalism, the very thing that Liberals hate the most.
    Last edited by BoomDoom; Jul 22nd, 2002 at 12:09:05.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Just wait until all the new MMORPGs come out, then the competition will light a fire under everyone's butt. Soon these companies will be fighting for us, instead of stringing us along. :-)

Arrow <("<)(>")>

Originally posted by ccl28
    Just wait until all the new MMORPGs come out, then the competition will light a fire under everyone's butt. Soon these companies will be fighting for us, instead of stringing us along. :-)
    That's what they all say... all the time... and may be true this time as apparently the market growth of MMORPG began to stagnate.

Originally posted by ccl28
    Last year around this time we all said that when DAOC was released. This year we're saying it because of SWG.

I wonder what we'll be saying next year?
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP

Originally posted by Salada

By being arrogant you'll piss off other people. Only harm done is to yourself .

Oh yeah, 4th Page!

Edit: If you put all the pink letters together what do you get?
    If they're pissed off, what harm have i done to myself? Be upset, i give a crap.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP

Re: Okay...

Originally posted by &quot;Kaiyne&quot;

You have the generalistic idea of the American Youth today, which states "I want it and I want it now."
    "generalistic" is not a word.

Lightbulb

Originally posted by BoomDoom
    If they're pissed off, what harm have i done to myself? Be upset, i give a crap.
    Obviously you don't get it

Originally posted by Salada

Obviously you don't get it
    Obviously i don't. Why do i care that i offend your (or other's) precious senses? You go right ahead and think I'm arrogant for liking my country and my own opinions. You're not obligated to agree with me and I'm not obligated to amend my attitude to fit in with your world view. Disagree with me, i don't care. Call me arrogant, i give not a crap.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234