Thread: The game wont allow the use of unstuck / logout options....

The game wont allow the use of unstuck / logout options....

At this very moment I am stuck in the geometry of a static dungeon in Ely. I send a petition and I am told that until I use the "unstuck" features my petition will remained "Suspended". So I sit yet the game doesnt see me as "sitting" and says that I can not use that feature while standing. It cancels my logout attempts as well. I close the game by other means and when I come back minutes later I am still stuck .... and guess what else ..... my petition is still "SUSPENDED". ???????? How in the heck am I supposed to get help? So I change the class of the petition to another random complaint because its the only way to get through. Did you guys seriously think about how you have this setup? Its epic fail as far as customer service / support goes. And now since my petition has to be classified as something else I probably will be stuck for weeks.

The stuck petition features are about the equivalent of telling someone who had an accident on the freeway that they cant receive medical care unless they try to put a band-aid on themselves first ... but oh way they are unconscious .... to bad if they cant try first then no med unit ...???????

press alt f4 twice quickly, or cntrl+shift+esc/cntrl+alt+del, and cancel client.exe

Log back in and do NOTHING except press the x key(to sit down)

Now type /stuck
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

I tried that prior to posting this and it did not help the situation.

/terminate OR

nuke your self to death.

When you have the problem of "/stuck" or "/petition stuck" not working, don't use the word "stuck" in your petition description.
    Example:
    /petition - I am not snared or rooted, but can not play because I am locked in a spot where I am unable to sit or move.

When the automated system asks for you to clarify, be sure to "change class" or follow the options for "General Gameplay Questions/Problems", but not the one for "stuck". Once you get an ARK/GM, explain to them that you are stuck & unable to use the "/stuck" commands or "/petition stuck" because it is not working properly (explain how it is not working for you). They will move you, plus you have made an official complaint about /stuck, in its current form, being worthless 80% of the time it is needed.

Someone might mention about not abusing the classification system, but if the stuck classification does not work, what option do we have than to choose a less specific classification? Being stuck is a "General Gameplay Problem".
    Last edited by tazalanche; Apr 13th, 2010 at 19:51:13.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Yea I eventually reclassified because I couldnt get anywhere but I hate lying, and even though its a white lie its lying. I explained myself in the petition though after I changed the class and explained it to the wonderful ARK that helped me. I finally got out.

Amgkeel ... yea i could have used /terminate (maby) but why should I have too. Could not nuke myself to death for sure because it said i couldnt do anything because I was "falling". Not even sure /terminate would have worked.

Quote Originally Posted by firemanjoe623 View Post
    Yea I eventually reclassified because I couldnt get anywhere but I hate lying, and even though its a white lie its lying. I explained myself in the petition though after I changed the class and explained it to the wonderful ARK that helped me. I finally got out.
    You're not lying. You're describing it in a different way to keep from ending up in a loop with the automated system. Here is a quote from a mod that verifies that it is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    You can petition it, provided you DON'T classify it as a Stuck petition, and we can come rescue you.

The only caveat here is that since its not classified as Stuck, it doesn't have Stuck priority. But those with high enough clearance to see it can take it out of order and come help you.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™