Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NSD removal perks suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by X-Styx-X View Post
    Land it on doc -> doc removes -> recast -> removes again ... and they they can't do **** for 60sec ?
    You forgot about long casting time (which gets even longer, in UBT case) and high NR def check. Your situation is not even theoretically possible.

MP's can keep casting E-NSD till the doc/nt runs out of Removal perks
    So, what did doc do all that time? Did he went AFK every 10 seconds, while MP was in recharge?

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9003 View Post
    You forgot about long casting time (which gets even longer, in UBT case) and high NR def check. Your situation is not even theoretically possible.
    UBT is removable (dont even mention the proc , since u have a NSD proc wich can't be removed) , and 100% check isn't that high vs a doc but could be tricky vs a nt
    Landing E-NSD on sold/shades/crat/eng/etc seems pretty easy .

like u said on the topic about CB , maybe u should work on ur nano ar so u land more ?

So, what did doc do all that time? Did he went AFK every 10 seconds, while MP was in recharge?
    doc went -> u tried to hit but missed.

DUH
    Styxian MP overlord of Rk2

DEVIL INSIDE

UBT is removable
    Can I see which perk grants me that, pretty please?

like u said on the topic about CB , maybe u should work on ur nano ar so u land more ?
    Aha, because it helps tons, when you have nanos that check 160% NR and are not even instacastable.

doc went -> u tried to hit but missed.

DUH
    You should have pressed AS button and stacked malp a little.

DUH

Landing E-NSD on sold/shades/crat/eng/etc seems pretty easy .
    Styx, you are a joke.

Why does it have to be a perk?

Also, of course increasing your nano AR helps land nanos. Even if they are 160% check.

You should be careful with your cause Klod. Most people agreed prior to this thread that regular NSD is balanced and E-NSD shouldn't be cannable via BS Virus Scanners. Now you're just being belligerent and pissing people off to the point where they'd be happy to get them all 10s cast capped and 200% checks.

In fact it's not all that clear that you're interested in balance at all and more interested in provoking people on forums.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

u should visit IS/totw more often ... u do not even have to waste perks on it :O

Aha, because it helps tons, when you have nanos that check 160% NR and are not even instacastable.
    yes it does , NSD was seen by FC as to hard to land on profs with high NR so u where given E-NSD the improved version which has 100% check so if u even try casting the 160% on a high NR class u should change Ur tactic

After those changes that are comming MP's will have it much easyer landing those NR debuff perks u have , so E-NSD isn't needed anymore...

You should have pressed AS button and stacked malp a little.

DUH

Lol really ? when have u last pvp'ed a doc ?

Doc's rarely cap AS trough the reflects of our shield ( and last i checked us mp's have BLOCKERS)
    And MP is a NR class ... how the hell is that doc nuking u to dead ? forgot to ip NR or something ?
    Any dmg a doc can do to u is easily out healed by pet , stims , etc

Styx, you are a joke.
    yet my mp doesn't get alpha'd by a doc while i'm in E-NSD recharge lol

DEVIL INSIDE

u should visit IS/totw more often ... u do not even have to waste perks on it :O
    Smart doc will cast it more then once anyways, since it's SPAMMABLE (and still broken to some point).

yes it does
    In practice, it doesn't have significant effect on NSD. I tested it without expertises, mochams and odin's. Landing rate was just a bit less reliable then usual (which was crappy).

After those changes that are comming MP's will have it much easyer landing those NR debuff perks u have , so E-NSD isn't needed anymore...
    Regular NSD still stays as non-instacast nano, still not so easy to land, penalized by two removers + added 10 sec immunity.

Balanced? I don't think so. Not with two removers and immunity, it should be at least 1 remover and immunity as separate actions, not all three.

Lol really ? when have u last pvp'ed a doc ?
    I gave up, once they got ability to use malp and AS weapon at once.

Doc's rarely cap AS trough the reflects of our shield ( and last i checked us mp's have BLOCKERS)
    Oh, don't tell me that you are afraid of SoZ MPs on your doc.

Any dmg a doc can do to u is easily out healed by pet , stims , etc
    Any damage SoZ MP can do to you as a doctor is easily out healed by, hmmm... Stims alone.

yet my mp doesn't get alpha'd by a doc while i'm in E-NSD recharge lol
    Did I say that mine does?

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Why does it have to be a perk?
    Because it would be more cool that way.

Also, of course increasing your nano AR helps land nanos. Even if they are 160% check.
    Theoretically, it does.

You should be careful with your cause Klod. Most people agreed prior to this thread that regular NSD is balanced and E-NSD shouldn't be cannable via BS Virus Scanners. Now you're just being belligerent and pissing people off to the point where they'd be happy to get them all 10s cast capped and 200% checks.
    As I already said and I'll repeat (I'll even do additional nerf to my suggestion this time). Remaking this perkline, so it has only 1 removal perk and 1 immunity perk action, is one of the ways to deal with balance on this part.

No one had any other suggestion worth mentioning.

In fact it's not all that clear that you're interested in balance at all and more interested in provoking people on forums.
    Well, it's easy to drive such discussion a bit over the line, but constant claiming that landed NSD means certain death, is seriously retarded. I don't even wanna start with those previous attempts to compare it with GTH.

Smart doc will cast it more then once anyways, since it's SPAMMABLE (and still broken to some point).
    2.7k nr and most docs have to cast it 2-3 times or more to land it , u can hold more then 1 of those stims btw , and move slider to FUll agg verry fastly to cast when u got UBT running , docs shouldn't be able to perk u even full agg ...

In practice, it doesn't have significant effect on NSD. I tested it without expertises, mochams and odin's. Landing rate was just a bit less reliable then usual (which was crappy).
    swap in some nanoskill gear ... compared to my evade setup/nanoskill setup i find i far easyer to land the 160% nt stun nano in nanoskill setup then in evade ... so dont say theres no diffrence since its a BIG diffrence cuz i land it allmost 100% in nanoskill setup.

Regular NSD still stays as non-instacast nano, still not so easy to land, penalized by two removers + added 10 sec immunity.
    like u stated in ur "nerf CB topic" ....
    I wouldn't, because highly powerful debuffs like these wouldn't be spammable and they wouldn't be available every 3 seconds. Also, some people that sacrificed a lot would actually have a chance to resist such perk, you know, like intended.
    so u want it insta cast and easy to land ... like 30min ago u said buffs like that shouldnt be spammable and easy to land , whats up ?

Balanced? I don't think so. Not with two removers and immunity, it should be at least 1 remover and immunity as separate actions, not all three.
    the inmunity isn't NOT ingame yet , its broken. For those changes w8t for patch maybe ?
    since ur complaining about the recharge of ur nanos , wich is gonna be handeld that patch.
    U do know not everyone in BS has those perks right ? most nt's dont even perk them ...

I gave up, once they got ability to use malp and AS weapon at once.
    ur MP playing style needs some work then.

AS: Blockers -> gonna be removed but Doc AS is no where near enough to kill a shield mp with heal pet ...
    Malp: like said before ... mp is a NR class :s u should have about 2.7k and guess what
    -> land ur dominates for the lines that are needed to cast malp , ur nanoskill debuff nuke and if the doc still manages to nuke u enough to make ur hp drop more then u can heal .... fail dude
    most likely doc can't even cast it after that, maybe think about the best way to fight ur target instead of running around just spamming ur NSD ...

if i land CoF on a Doc as a NT , and the doc can still land it on me more then 2 times in the time it takes me to root , /flip and walk away (about same time it takes u for E-NSD to recharge) hat of for that doc ... haven't found one yet

Oh, don't tell me that you are afraid of SoZ MPs on your doc.
    wouldn't know , docs run from my mp thou ...

Any damage SoZ MP can do to you as a doctor is easily out healed by, hmmm... Stims alone.
    Landing NSD isn't gonna give u bad-ass dmg to alpha a doc.

why not make the doc die over time ? u have a Cost debuff which is nice vs docs and a -heal efficiency debuff and maybe toss in a NM sword perk and those heals are gonna suck the doc dry fast , fighting a doc is maybe more then just /pet attack and cast NSD

Did I say that mine does?
    the doc was dmging u so badly u couldn't keep spamming E-NSD till he was out of removal perks.
    doc must be doing pretty badass dmg to get past ur huge AAD and blocker and nr and .... etc
    ur stripped ?

Because it would be more cool that way.
    oke , its a deal remove our NSD removal perks
    Make those IS/totw rods remove NSD too , how does that sound ?
    10 extra perks for me ... yeay

Well, it's easy to drive such discussion a bit over the line, but constant claiming that landed NSD means certain death, is seriously retarded. I don't even wanna start with those previous attempts to compare it with GTH.
    NSD = no nanos, so a NT and Doc will be compleetly defensless
    a nt wont even be able to attack , so NSD is worse then GTH
    GTH means u have to time ur nanoregain stims and perks to get ur nukes and heals off , this takes allot of skills and time to master, i dont see a nt/doc standing a chance vs a MP withoud the use of nanos ...

DEVIL INSIDE

NSD = no nanos, so a NT and Doc will be compleetly defensless
    a nt wont even be able to attack , so NSD is worse then GTH
    GTH means u have to time ur nanoregain stims and perks to get ur nukes and heals off , this takes allot of skills and time to master, i dont see a nt/doc standing a chance vs a MP withoud the use of nanos ...
    Dude, seriously, stop.

MP NSDs NT.

NT presses Nano Shutdown Removal 1
    NT kapwns MP while MP still in recharge from ENSD (assuming NSD proc didn't land).

NSD really, really does not compare to GTH in any way, shape, or form, other than that ON PAPER they both stop you from casting.

The ability to remove (E)NSD is fine as it is, today, with the exception of BS scanners getting rid of ENSD with one or two clicks. I don't see why it needs to be messed with further.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Dude, seriously, stop.

MP NSDs NT.

NT presses Nano Shutdown Removal 1
    NT kapwns MP while MP still in recharge from ENSD (assuming NSD proc didn't land).

NSD really, really does not compare to GTH in any way, shape, or form, other than that ON PAPER they both stop you from casting.

The ability to remove (E)NSD is fine as it is, today, with the exception of BS scanners getting rid of ENSD with one or two clicks. I don't see why it needs to be messed with further.
    did u even read the topic ?

he wants NSD removal perks REMOVED so where u get that removal perk from ?
    so what is a nt gonna do then ? stand there and go afk ? no pressing removal then.
    So yes NSD is way worse then GTH if removal perks get removed

Ev0l hacre nt dont nuke meh i come in peace
    i rofl over mp's that think NSD is good vs a nt , i fear -25% nano dmg and rffe/shield combo way more.
    Last edited by X-Styx-X; Feb 15th, 2010 at 13:47:08.

DEVIL INSIDE

he wants NSD removal perks REMOVED so where u get that removal perk from ?
    so what is a nt gonna do then ? stand there and go afk ? no pressing removal then.
    So yes NSD is way worse then GTH if removal perks get removed

Ev0l hacre nt dont nuke meh i come in peace
    i rofl over mp's that think NSD is good vs a nt , i fear -25% nano dmg and rffe/shield combo way more.
    Did you even read my post? I just said that current methods of getting rid of NSD/ENSD are fine with the exception of BS Virus Scanners giving everyone a get out of ENSD card.

If your NSD==GTH comment was talking about if ways to remove were taken away then sure I stand corrected, but you didn't exactly make that clear. I also said, again, that current ways are fine, no need to make removals stronger, no need to give more removal options to more people, no need to start throwing around immunity.
    Member of Spartans
    Genius at work.

Did you even read my post? I just said that current methods of getting rid of NSD/ENSD are fine with the exception of BS Virus Scanners giving everyone a get out of ENSD card.

If your NSD==GTH comment was talking about if ways to remove were taken away then sure I stand corrected, but you didn't exactly make that clear. I also said, again, that current ways are fine, no need to make removals stronger, no need to give more removal options to more people, no need to start throwing around immunity.
    i read ur post just fine

never said it needed EXTRA ways to remove NSD , but it should be removable by the profs that depend on nanoskills to much (with the perks in game atm)
    immunity is broken atm , its being added next patch to those removal perks. was not a suggestion.

klod wants those perks removed cuz NSD isn't as dmg'ing in his eyes as lets say ... GTH

" Originally Posted by Klod9003 View Post
    Well, it's easy to drive such discussion a bit over the line, but constant claiming that landed NSD means certain death, is seriously retarded. I don't even wanna start with those previous attempts to compare it with GTH."

GTH is not a certain death as he tries to make it seem , i kill traders just fine with GTH and seen docs do same .
    but Un-remove-able NSD would mean certain dead for a Doc or nt
    So DUH that response was to show what would happen without those perks

yesh yesh my english isn't that great maybe , but it was like 7am when i typed that >-<

DEVIL INSIDE

And did you read anything but OP?

And did you read anything but OP?

1min of unremovable -2k nanoskills is pretty OP , if u get those perks removed
    Last edited by X-Styx-X; Feb 16th, 2010 at 07:23:00.

DEVIL INSIDE

1min of unremovable -2k nanoskills is pretty OP , if u get those perks removed
    OK, so you say, you didn't actually read the discussion that followed. Gee, why didn't you say that before? It would save us a lot of time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234