Thread: Vision of each Profession: Do you know?

Vision of each Profession: Do you know?

I have been keeping up with Balance discussions. But have not seen much information about FC Vision for each profession in the future.

I think most professions have changed so much over the years that the ORIGINAL vision has been distorted via: fixes, new nanos, new powers, perks.....

Question:

1) Has the original vision for each profession changed much over the years? If so, which professions.

2) Are too many professions abilities overlapping?

I just havn't seen any information about the "big picture" for each profession in regard to balancing. Its been more of : We want more power or They need less.
    Omni Trader on RK2

I've been playing on and off since late 2001-jan 2002, and to be honest the basics of every profession is the same imo.

Of course, the thing is professions were at some point sort of balanced. Nowdays I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it's the same since I left in july 2009: whoever has the most specials and ubah perks wins.

I think the most balanced duels will always be enf vs doc, and not even anymore. Perks screwed that up, same for all professions.
    Just my 2 cents
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

Visions are much the same
    Implementations of those visions are up for discussion, but pretty solid for the most part.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by odian102 View Post

2) Are too many professions abilities overlapping?
    Yea, and i think thats why their doing this prof balance is cuz now every prof isnt unique anymore. It does seem as most if not all profs are overlapping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    On a personal note to the person who wrote me from prison. Best PM I have ever received. It is going on the wall of my office. To be clear: It is not the policy of my team to delete the characters of people who will be out of prison soon. (Please don't hurt us!)
    Quote Originally Posted by dododo2 View Post
    Grats to EvenTide

your unique, just like every one else.

overlapping skill sets as long as kept in moderation, are fine, as long a particular combination of those skills doesnt allow godmode or insta-splat