Thread: ETA on Profession Rebalancing?

ETA on Profession Rebalancing?

What is a realistic date for all the profession rebalancing to be complete (working correctly in game on non test server)?

Would 8 month be a reasonable guess, or is it a lot closer to being complete than that?
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

i think at this point there simply is no way of knowing even an aprox time because they are still in the general area of things, and there are huge changes coming in, so with huge changes, big additions, bug removal and polishing, i'd say it would be near impossible to have even a close guess
    Shadwstalker - In before agents are cool again! http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=171841
    Imsoparanoid - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=128791
    Shadwenf - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=133295

It will be AO2. Huuuuge changes + new engine.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Never?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    Never?
    My guess too ;-0
    Lordran 220/30/70 Soldier, Equip

Enfoosz 200/22/42 Enfo
    Fixxet 170/21/42 Fixer
    Nanolin 165/15/42 NT
    Ilonta 150/18/36 Doctor, equip

The answer....

Is 42.
    Atlantean
    ------------------
    Postmuerta - 210/10 Solitus Soldier

Kamaytayan - 220/17 Solitus Fixer

For each day since the rebalancing announcement, until it actually hits live, I'm killing a kitten.

ive been drowning whole bags already
    Last edited by MassDebater; Feb 4th, 2010 at 08:16:55.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

It's dangerous to leave it for too long though. The re-balancing leaves a lot of things in a void. It's close to impossible to discuss game progression, when you have no idea in what context you're discussing it.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Over 9000.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

After servers shutdown, there problem solved!

everything got balanced!

From what i heard about rebalancing release, it will be on live servers before Duke Nukem Forever, but after Star Wars: The Wrath of Han Solo.

according to my mayan calander it will happen 12/21/12

Quote Originally Posted by lostlife View Post
    according to my mayan calander it will happen 12/21/12
    It's been said that Nostradamus did his last prediction applying to the year 3773. No one knows what the prophecy was, but could have been the end of the world.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    Never.
    Fixed. No sense putting a question mark at the end.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

How about wait until the beta server Means announced a few weeks ago here comes online so you can see for yourself or have your Professional rep figure it out for you.

Going to close this thread, as it's not strictly felicitous to the forum. Best place to follow it up would be the current Friday with Means, as he is taking questions in that thread.
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka