Thread: Gangster and Ninja styles!

Gangster and Ninja styles!

We ain't got no gangsta style shootin' goin' on down here!!!!!

I'd like to see people holding pistol(s) sideways, giving it that gangster style that we see all the time in movies.

I also want to be able to hold a sword and/or knife backwards. Such as, if I were to hold my hand out, then the blade part would be wielded below my hand, just like I was going to backstab. Make some animations of us slashing this way, of course.

Someone mentioned earlier of a sheath and/or gun holdster for our weapons, letting us put them away when we want to. I'd like to bump the idea
    Implament Improved Jumping Nanos for the MAs!

Sweet idea. I would love to see a little Tenchu sword pla

Post Yes and No

I totally support the ninja and holstering Ideas..
    However, the day I see a toon holding a gun like a damn "Gangsta" is the day I leave the game...

Sorz

see pistols sideways do /pulp. i would love to have this for my engi. he he.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

heh

posted by Emiko
    Sweet idea. I would love to see a little Tenchu sword pla
    Tenchu must be a popular game, as I got the idea from Tatsumaru, one of the players.

I'd like a sheath like what he had, have it hang on my back like that. Good stuff, good stuff.
    Implament Improved Jumping Nanos for the MAs!