Thread: New balancing idea

New balancing idea

So everyone (and i think FC too) knows that every change from FC implented some not so balanced features for others professions. We saw it in the past, they put inside the game stun perks for crat, now they turn it off. (yihaa, btw. why have other professions there stun setup anyway? )but thats not the point.

To have a balance at bs, for me is primary a big disadvante tactile there, we need a feature to kickass every other profession we like.

So give every one a def perk line vs every other profession. But u can only choose one perkline at the same time.

As example. At tl5 bs there r a lot of traders ****ing my mind with Drains, Roots, Kills, whatever. So everyone (excluding traders) are crying about overpowered Traders. So if u have a def line u can choose vs traders, maybe more resist vs drains/roots, or some immunity for x seconds u will have the following effect:

U get an automatic balancing over time vs that profession who are overpowered because there toolset is to good. The good thing on that is, its ur personal choice vs which profession u will be better. Vs the other professions nothing changes. if u have too much Traders, the most ppl will choose the def perk line vs traders with the effect that in the future u will see less traders there, and so on. make that perkline the same resetcounter as the other one. u can reset it every 48 hours. its only a rough idea, we should think about it what is a good def vs every profession to disable there overpowered status atm. But so u will have an autobalance if FC implented something what makes some professions more effective in bs then others. And if i look back that was every time so, and i dont feel that the actual changes will bring the real effect of balancing.

Maybe i missed something, but if the Specials get nerfed, then big HP will be a big advantage, And who has atm the biggest HP and is overpowered enough vs the most?

Kind of a good idea but really its more like a lazy way to balance things.
    Darkkblood level 220 MA AI:18

Darkmetals level 149 Eng AI:0

It's easy to use this solution against support profs - Traders are powerful, perk adds drain resist. Doc is powerful, perk adds UBT/DoT resist. Crat is powerful, perk adds root/init debuff resist.

But how would you make it work against combat professions. Adv is powerful, perk gives damage resist if source = adv?? Agent is powerful, perk gives blockers if source = agent? Wouldn't work.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Or it could simply give AR, to hit the Adv (then again, it would impact vs other classes, such as fixer/ma, etc)

Theres worse ideas going around, if anything classes should have double the available perk lines they do now, so they can customize and specialize more.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Don't think I would support this idee, but it sure is some nice out of the box thinking.
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

Don't like it.

it makes it all more an Rock-Paper-scissor system.
    Livesinglory Keeper lvl 49
    Livesangryer MP lvl 60
    Liveshealing Doc Lvl 179
    Liveswarping Engi lvl 220
    Livesfixing Fixer lvl 160