Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - December 4th, 2009 - Who is not at the company party? ME!

Quote Originally Posted by mastablasta View Post
    screenies!!
    +1!

Hey, where are those screenshots we were promised? I'm having a really rotten week and I need something to feel excited about.
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by means View Post
    i will add those images to this thread next week (new post not an update here...i know you all hate edits.)
    wtb!
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by Amosco View Post
    Hey, where are those screenshots we were promised? I'm having a really rotten week and I need something to feel excited about.
    Clicky!
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

+1 wormx
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Quote Originally Posted by wormx View Post
    Thanks!

That actually made me feel a little better!
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

Hopefully the delay in getting us the new screens means they are putting together a nice video instead.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Hopefully the delay in getting us the new screens means they are putting together a nice video instead.
    No, they are just going to not show them on friday.
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

screw screen shots, i want Christmas patch nowz!
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

Quote Originally Posted by windcaster View Post
    screw screen shots, i want Christmas patch nowz!
    Go to the test server?
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

ok let me rephrase that.

screw screen shots, i want Christmas patch on rk2 nowz!
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

It's nice to see them make more thought provoking quests, versus just killing santaleets & a quest for making cookies that you can't even give to friends because they were nodrop.
    Last edited by tazalanche; Dec 10th, 2009 at 05:18:16.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

/screenies ?
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Funcom employee Presentation Screenies

1. There was only one shot of the new engine (now with Sky!) in the presentation...the sky isn't perfect but now that it is there at all the artists can work with it to make it perfect.

2. A RK mission with upgraded Textures (to note the difference this will make without even using help from the new engine.)

3. A peek at the new Omni "daily mission" office coming in the next major update.

4. Me multi-tasking during the very short period of time I was at the company party.

I was hoping to add a few screens of the engine that were not in the presentation...however the H1N1 is currently victimizing one of my engine guys and I am not going to interrupt the other one who is working on something I want him to finish. Faster Faster!
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by means View Post
    1. There was only one shot of the new engine (now with sky!) in the presentation...the sky isn't perfect but now that it is there at all the artists can work with it to make it perfect.

2. A rk mission with upgraded textures (to note the difference this will make without even using help from the new engine.)

3. A peek at the new omni "daily mission" office coming in the next major update.

4. Me multi-tasking during the very short period of time i was at the company party.

I was hoping to add a few screens of the engine that were not in the presentation...however the h1n1 is currently victimizing one of my engine guys and i am not going to interrupt the other one who is working on something i want him to finish. Faster faster!
    first

real nice screenshots, the mission looks sweet.

last screenshot, awesome job on the hair! rest of the model could need some remodeling.

harharhar I am so funny <3 means
    Last edited by Iriche; Dec 10th, 2009 at 14:07:23.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

4. Me multi-tasking during the very short period of time I was at the company party.
    Oh the hair <3
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

First time i've actually gone 'wow' on seeing a screeny with that RK Mission mobs' pic. Nice one.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by mettagirl View Post
    First time i've actually gone 'wow' on seeing a screeny with that RK Mission mobs' pic. Nice one.
    Yeah, I like how they're making things higher resolution, instead of just uber high resolution. That way things won't clash really hard when old stuff is next to new stuff.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Thumbs up

1. Nice!

So 2 & 3 both in old engine? I like the new textures, very clean. Is that an omni med suit? Lol & what's happend to the guys head? some kind of accident that he needs to hide his face?!

Lol @ 4... I'd have gone with a drink in both hands *shrugs* but each to their own
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

Nice!

And yes, I would redo hair Model from pic 4
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast