Thread: GJ FC finaly but can we get a opi vs atrox perk?:D

GJ FC finaly but can we get a opi vs atrox perk?:D

Yeeey i love the new NM and solitus and opi perks.

Just 1 question will the new NM perks scale up with the nt 28% reflect to nano buff? if so that will alow nts to have a viable defens, and i now alot of whiners about double triple, when in fact eni pro player just roots a nt after he has done nano shild and alphas him after 30 sec.

Stil can we have a ballance betwen opi and atrox? atrox get a 1500 aao perk but let opi get a -1000 aao perk that is abit eazier to land (becouse i dont see eny opifex landing a perk on a trox advy/ma/shade/crat or other profesions with acces to evade perks to counter his mr.) The perk will just lower his ar by 1k he stil gets a bonus of 500 but that way opi is more of a nemesis of atrox.
    Think mr has a 3sec atack timer do it so -1k ar has 1 sec atac timer (yes 1 sec becouse of lag/sync issue
    And the perk should have lower def check but just for that so we dont get eny op stuff.Better yet it should check if target is runing there previus perk from atrox?? So opi can land it only on atrox with MR line perked? What do others think?

If Atrox is the dominant breed, I'd like to see each of the other breeds have a obvious counter to the atrox primary genome perk.

NM's have an obvious defence with the DtN perk. Opi's sort of do, soli's definitly don't.

If soli had a 8 second 80% reflect perk it would be cool. Uber for surviving the MR alpha. Another option for MR could be making the perk add 1500 AAO, but also -1000 AAD at the same time, which woud make it still very viable for soldiers, and any coon prof, but, would force evade profs to use their best evasion perks at the same time unless they wanted to become highly susceptible to damage during the same period.

I'd just like to see a reasonably reliable counter for this perk, since it is so strong.

/facepalm....the entire point of MR is to counter evades...you're asking for a counter to counter....a bit redundant...More especially so seeing as many of the true evades profs have methods of countering MR already.

This suggestion makes about as much sense as soldiers asking for a nano to resteal their reflects from a trader who used BR...
    Solsfedaykin 220/70/23 Soli Adv
    Shivj00 220/70/30 Trox Shade
    Solsxtitan 150/x/x Trox Enfo

Quote Originally Posted by -XeI20- View Post
    /facepalm....the entire point of MR is to counter evades...you're asking for a counter to counter....a bit redundant...More especially so seeing as many of the true evades profs have methods of countering MR already.

This suggestion makes about as much sense as soldiers asking for a nano to resteal their reflects from a trader who used BR...
    I think solds are? Or they are asking for a nerf to BR.

I think if MR was the counter to evades you'd see only Atrox's, since, well if it's the counter, then how else would you kill an evader? No. There are far more relevant evade counters, such as AS, SA, nukes, dots and malpractice...

But, I hear what you say, and, if what you say is right, it gives exceptional credence to my thread to promote MR from Atrox primary perk 5, which would effectively counter the big evade perks accessible at level 140. So thanks for the hidden bump.