Thread: easy way to see how breed perks are balancing out...

easy way to see how breed perks are balancing out...

[profession] [breed you'll be if perks stay the same]

220 bureaucrat : solitus

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

The methodology is a little flawed. People should list what breed they are now as well as what breed they would like to change to in light of the current breed perk documentation.
    Axtilmor - 220/25 NT
    Sulstiare - 209/20 Engy

A proud member of Circle G

Quote Originally Posted by Soosis View Post
    #1: STOP comparing Real life to a Game. Gun barrels in AO are made out of fuzzy bunnyrabits from hell, that dont melt even after 10 hours of consecutive shooting <- closer to truth, than what you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by sterva View Post
    [profession] [breed you'll be if perks stay the same]
    220 MP : nanomage

220 shade: Nanomage (atrox iz ovarated ;o)

This isn't a joke
    Last edited by notcrattey; Nov 20th, 2009 at 21:55:57.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

<every profession> : Opifex, because regardless of perks, everyone knows deepdown opifex is the best breed

Bit early to say.

Need to know what FC will do to nanopools, heals, debuffs and all that jazz first.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Ofc it is, and breed specific perks favour different professions, that has nothing to do with the relative power of breeds, lol.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

being that it's a one time change and not a two time change (as in, change into and then change back) I am weary about the decision to change from my current solitus.

I am thinking about switching to female.

/adjust