Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TO MEANS::: This is the most untimely moment for a lack of a Professional

Quote Originally Posted by zartosht View Post
    Winning RK2 tournament != best PvP profession

Winning RK2 tournament != the professional program is not needed
    And why exactly did you take just that part out of context? I also said engineer was the overall best profession, and that PET PATHING has been improved, which, OBVIOUSLY doesn't apply to (most) duels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

Quote Originally Posted by Neccoz View Post
    And why exactly did you take just that part out of context? I also said engineer was the overall best profession, and that PET PATHING has been improved, which, OBVIOUSLY doesn't apply to (most) duels.
    This is a discussion about having Professionals named. Can you explain me exactly what you are trying to achieve in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Stinnipeng View Post
    What does this have to do with anything?

Use context instead of stupid arguments...
    Exactly. This is a discussion about having Professionals named. Can you explain me exactly what is your contribution when you pop out of nowhere, read previous posts partially and write something completely meaningless? And then manage to even insult me?
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

There has not been any active MA professionals for years. I think you'd be hard pressed to find any post from a MA professional dated after 2006 or 2007.
    And frankly, given how MAs have been ignored on a regular basis in the last patches or Question With Means, I'm not even sure you'll find 3 active MAs by the time you try to reactivate the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Poufpaf View Post
    There has not been any active MA professionals for years. I think you'd be hard pressed to find any post from a MA professional dated after 2006 or 2007.
    And frankly, given how MAs have been ignored on a regular basis in the last patches or Question With Means, I'm not even sure you'll find 3 active MAs by the time you try to reactivate the program.
    i can state 3 active MAs in HH alone..
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Forgive Neccoz, he still has hard time grasping the fact that FC is (and has been for quite some time now) working on balancing the game for team PvP, not duels. Just because Engineers can win in tourneys thanks to switching a lot of gear depending on what they're fighting doesn't mean that Engineers as such are the bestestest profession ever, nor that we wouldn't need professionals.

Especially since most of the good stuff Engies have gotten in the last four or so years has been meant for some other prof (for example AS pistol and Pistol Mastery changes smell of ranged Advy lub with the other profs listed in PM getting lub as well as an afterthought) and just happened to also work well on Engineers. Of the weapons made with Engineers in mind (AMEP/IDBEP, Combat Remod and Sloth of Xan/Dread Oblit) only Combat Remod has sorta gud peeveepee usability.

... Yeah, do want Profeshunal, our luck on getting indirect fire lub is bound to run out sometime.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12